New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

^ we got german and sevy coming back next year and jordan should be good next year... just need to pick up either tanaka or paxton contract... im fine with either one since they both the same age and provide similar stuff but i like tanaka more just cuz hes more durable and less injury prone

This burns. Honestly, I would have been PISSED had we lost to the *******s and see them laugh in our faces. Hope the Rays do them justice. Good series Rays. Yall fought.

^ we got german and sevy coming back next year and jordan should be good next year... just need to pick up either tanaka or paxton contract... im fine with either one since they both the same age and provide similar stuff but i like tanaka more just cuz hes more durable and less injury prone
True, but hard counting on Sevy after the last couple years. Hope he comes back healthy though. And yea Tanaka > Paxton but he needs to be a 3 or 4, not a 2.

the starting pitching is prally cole, sevy, tanaka (if we keep him), german and jordan

im not mad at the rays and i hope they beat the astros i hate them that much... the rays played better but they won cuz our offense sucked so its watever... hopefully its a different story next postseason

Back to back season Chapman screws us over regardless can’t put the blame on him 1 run doesn’t cut it in the stacked AL LETS GET BAUER ONE SEASON

True, but hard counting on Sevy after the last couple years. Hope he comes back healthy though. And yea Tanaka > Paxton but he needs to be a 3 or 4, not a 2.

A Year from TJ surgery, Sevy won’t be Sevy til the second year after and will be on innings count; Paxton will pull a Sonny Gray and pitch better somewhere else (Sheffield had a good year this year); Id keep Tanaka (ny proven) it’s just his arm is a ticking time bomb and would need TJ surgery if his ucl tears even more (looses leverage in $$$)

Well that was terrible. Mike Ford?!?!Could have pinch hit Sanchez if you wanted a bat.

I hated how the innings were managed this series.

Lost on 2 cheapie home runs. Judge hit a cheapie too.

Awful awful game.

Off season wish list
German back
Tanaka Back

Happ Gone
Paxton Gone
Ottavino Gone
Gary Gone
Wade Gone

I’m not big into Free Agency this year.

A reliever or two.
Keep Tanaka and DJ.

Go after Didi. I don’t want Thairo Estrada, Tyler Wade or Mike Ford anymore.... It’s useless roster spots being held by guys that don’t matter. Turns out we actually could have used Didi throughout the year too. And Andujar needs to be used for starting pitching because there’s no room for him at 1B/3B/LF/DH

Average MLB week has 6 games.
DJ starts at 2B. Gets a start a week at 1B and 3B.
Gleyber is the SS. But split SS duties w/ Didi
Gleyber gets 2 starts a week at 2B when DJ is at 1B or 3B
Didi gets 1 day a week at DH.

Bauer been mentioning the yanks and Cole quite a bit. Wonder if he’s trying to smooth things with Cole and work a way to the yanks. Wouldn’t be totally against it.

Back
Top Bottom