New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

I miss Mariano Rivera. I miss Tino Martinez. I miss Scott Brosious. I miss Paul O'Neil. I miss Jorge Posada. I even miss Chuck Knoblauch. :frown:

Damn that sucks. Thats on nobody but the bats. Staff held them to 2. Can't score 1 and expect to win.

Pathetic loss. This series loss falls on Boone and Cashman. Fire both of them. I’m so tired of analytics and over managing. Kevin Cash made so many dumb moves and you bailed him out by being dumber.

Fire them both.

Let’s go Astros.

this team is so annoying... great in the regular season the last few years as far as homers and hits then every postseason just trash offensively... this regular season we werent that good but we were easily top 3 offensively in the playoffs this year and then in the deciding game you put up a dud is unacceptable... you're basically banking on the 1 judge homer and the pitchers pitching a shutout to win the game which is unrealistic against the best team in the AL

wont be surprised if Boone gets axe; and the Front office been hating on Girardi - gets it done with less talent

So ironic that Astros can get homefield advantage in the WS; their Big bats are swinging too well (contact team) too lose against good pitching

Pathetic loss. This series loss falls on Boone and Cashman. Fire both of them. I’m so tired of analytics and over managing. Kevin Cash made so many dumb moves and you bailed him out by being dumber.

Fire them both.

Let’s go Astros.
This is an insane take. There's 1 move to question Boone on and it was 1 AB. Its on the bats that produced 1 run. Thats it. Nobody else. Blaming anyone else is just being weird.

This is an insane take. There's 1 move to question Boone on and it was 1 AB. Its on the bats that produced 1 run. Thats it. Nobody else. Blaming anyone else is just being weird.

Game 2 letting our starter pitch one inning and then taking him out. ONE OF THE WORST MANAGERIAL DECISIONS OF ALL TIME.0

PH Mike Ford in game 3

PH Mike Ford for Higgy who called a great game. Leave Higgy in. Stop trying to be cute. It’s ****in baseball, not ****in science.

i just dont get it... you got voit who leads the league in homers and DJ who leads the league in batting average but tonight they nowhere to be found... and the rest of the guys they were just pathetic...

Game 2 letting our starter pitch one inning and then taking him out. ONE OF THE WORST MANAGERIAL DECISIONS OF ALL TIME.0

PH Mike Ford in game 3

PH Mike Ford for Higgy who called a great game. Leave Higgy in. Stop trying to be cute. It’s ****in baseball, not ****in science.
You realize he did that on purpose right? He used Garcia as an opener to get the lefty bats in the lineup and then went to a righty. It didn't work bc Happ got shelled. Thats on Happ, not Boone.

Didn't like pulling Higgy tonight but it was 1 AB and had very little affect on the game.

Again, they score 1 run. That's it. That's not on Boone.

i dont want to hear we need more pitching anymore... we just signed cole to the biggest contract ever and he pitched a gem and the offense didnt do squat when the game mattered most...

now we have to figure out who we want to sign either tanaka or paxton.... im going with tanaka just cuz paxton is more injury prone...

Last few years it has come down to the bats not coming through in the elimination games. Everyone going up to the plate just trying to hit a ******* home run. Barely had any pressure on the pitchers at all tonight :smh:

At least Cole didn't **** the bed.

Not watching an inning of the ALCS, but I got the Astros winning. Hope the Dodgers then beat the **** out of them in the World Series

i dont want to hear we need more pitching anymore... we just signed cole to the biggest contract ever and he pitched a gem and the offense didnt do squat when the game mattered most...

now we have to figure out who we want to sign either tanaka or paxton.... im going with tanaka just cuz paxton is more injury prone...
To be fair, we were in an elimination game bc the staff got shelled in game 2 and game 3. We need another top tier SP to go with Cole. Bauer is a FA and says he's only signing 1 year deals so that's an interesting option that doesn't tie up long term money.

Back
Top Bottom