New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

I would say just figure out who you can play here for 3 more years, and anybody behind them in lower rankings sacrifice, and replace where you can find a significant improvement.

I’d say C, 1B, 2B, RF, DH, SP1, and bullpen are all places where you probably won’t find a significant improvement in the next few years.

Gleyber can be salvaged, but I’m less confident in him and Gio probably is safe, but still should look.

But LF, CF, SP2-5 all need to be filled with something else.

Hate to say it but Gleyber's thru, and it's our own fault :smh:

DiDi should still be here and Gleyber should be at 2b. Hindsight but the majority of us always felt that way...

Gary :smokin

this whole playin guys outta position is gettin stupid now :smh:

we waiting for Aaron Hicks to save us ?

I’m not watching the game but from what I see of him pitching, he streaky on locating. That’s usually the last thing to come back after TJ. Usually 100% back in year two post surgery. Will be interesting to see if they stick with him that long or if they’re done after this year with him.

Side note...are the scoreboards on the outfield wall just broken? They haven't used them all year

Sitting Judge today. Versus an Ace. And we need wins.

Boone is losing me.

Unless he’s hurt, the hell we doing?

(Clint probably hits a home run now that I said this)

Last edited:
Yankees will not make the playoffs, team isn’t good enough. Every other game I feel like I’m saying wow, this is the worst loss of the season.

Gardner finally got a HR but he’s been so ****in bad. No reason he should be playing and Clint on the bench all the time.

Chapman complete trash without some crisco/bardol/vagisil/snot huh?! :lol: :smh:

Pathetic *** team.

Back
Top Bottom