New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

Can’t wait to see what AAAA player Cashman gets us next or what pitcher coming off of a major injury we pick up next. Nothing like low risk high reward moves instead of spending for a sure thing for the most Valuable Baseball team in the world that’s looking to compete for a World Series.

Dodgers are outspending us by almost 50mil annually and there are 8 other teams spending within 30mil annually from us and they include SD, WA, Angels, Houston, Mets and Philly who make no where near as much money as us.

The old man would be ashamed at what his kids have done here :smh:

I said it before but Cash needs to take a seat by the pool. Dude had a run, they'll name the clubhouse or something after him but it's time to bounce son :smh:

I agree where I dont put all the blame on Cash. I mean on paper coming into this season, a lot of people were expecting big things. Started off slow, got pretty hot, and been trash since.

Yea I don’t put it all on Cash. Hal has been kind of tight with that wallet of his. He’s working within the means he is being dealt. I think if they want to continue with the analytics approach, they do need to bring in a better staff.

You have to put a lot of the Blame on Cash too. Look how many teams are spending near us or lower than us that have better records and you can blame injuries but Cash signed and traded for these guys that are known injury risks or coming off major injuries. So yes Cash takes a huge Blame in this too.

There are 13 teams with a better record than us and Cash put this team together for 200mil. Definitely takes the Blame.

Team is Part Body Builders, Part Rehab center, Part AAAA players, sprinkled with a known cheater for 300 plus mil and some other spare parts.

That's as bad of a week as I can remember fir the Yankees and I go back to the 80s. Swept by Sox, Boone says season in the line, lose to Angels, win one after Judge has a team meeting, epic meltdown by Chapman, then shelled by Mets. Woof. Thank God they had a couple rainouts.

He can’t cheat anymore, he was a known cheater when we signed him, don’t know what you expect.

Using Greene for just two pitches and going to Chap when there’s a double header makes no sense. This game is over and now are Green and Chap available tonight?

Fire Boone and Cashman and whomever else is making these dumbass decisions.

For weeks he’s needed to rest Chapman, let him get his head straight. And continues to let him screw his head up.

First 23 appearances, he was unhittable. Clearly something bigger is wrong.

Team ******* sucks...don't even know why I watch this **** amymore. No momentum or anything. Boone needs to be fired ASAP

For weeks he’s needed to rest Chapman, let him get his head straight. And continues to let him screw his head up.

First 23 appearances, he was unhittable. Clearly something bigger is wrong.
He had like 6 days off before the meltdown against the Angels.

But yes, I agree something bigger is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom