New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

I was at the game tonight.. a belated birthday gift to see the Yanks play.

The section I was in was mostly Yankees fans except one dude who kept yelling at Boone that he sucked basically.

Chapman in person was awesome. Pure gas when he started hitting in the 100s.

Felt pretty fortunate not only to see a win but a good game none the less.

Hal probably figures we aren’t making the playoffs so let me save a couple more dollars and get rid of who we can.

I mean unless they’re bringing young guys up, they have to fill the roster. So I wouldn’t be surprised if they have something else lined up.

Feels like a Wilson salary dump. Cessa was solid so giving him up to get rid of Wilson and save $3m or whatever is pretty ******.

This is why I give Cash benefit of the doubt. Because this directive comes from top down. If Hal treated this team like the Dodgers did theirs, we’d be drastically better year in, year out.

I like but where's Judge, I'm starting to worry :lol: :ohwell:

No way Judge goes to Texas :lol:

Gallo's batting average is always low but he gets on base & doesn't ground into double plays. Also a great defender in the outfield.

lol there's zero chance it's Judge. Laughable that was even brought up. Probably Clarke Schmidt and filler.

More I look at it, more I like it. He's pretty damn good. And we don't really have much to sell so may as well try to win. Only gave up Schmidt, who is already 25 and hasn't shown any ability to pitch in the bigs. If we can't sell, adding something to win now when it doesn't mortgage the future is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom