New York Yankees Official Thread - vs Mets; 60-42 - Let’s Make a Deal

Just got a couple more hats, didn't even notice that field of dreams joint. Now i gotta get it :lol:

20210804_131120.jpg

Love the Jeter Hall of Fame ones :smokin

Dam Gary's out with covid now too :smh:

Crazy how these guys have all been vaccinated and I'm sure have access to top medical care and still ...

Scary man ...

Dam Gary's out with covid now too :smh:

Crazy how these guys have all been vaccinated and I'm sure have access to top medical care and still ...

Scary man ...
Sounds like most have very minor cases thanks to the vaccine. Doesn't sound like Judge is vaccinated though, which is disappointing.

Clint deserves to be in his feelings. He was a top prospect and they torpedoed his career before the concussion stuff.

Heading to Iowa next week. Wanted to make the trip to Field of Dreams for 30 years. Never thought I'd be doing it to see the Yankees play. A buddy in Iowa was able to score tickets and sold them to me for face value. Didn't realize they were $450 a ticket but that beats $1500+ that they are reselling for. Think we're going to fly into Chicago, make the 4 hour drive to Dyersville, then back to Chicago to catch a game on the south side on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom