New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

🙏 for health & maybe a deadline acquisition to inject some life for end of year pitching rotation.

Just keep it going.

I know his Defense isn’t the best but I would’ve like to see him get a shot in the OF over Gallo. Team really gelling so I understand you don’t want to mess with that.
541D7D60-8DDB-4A2A-A38A-A0CBC9658F62.jpeg

I know his Defense isn’t the best but I would’ve like to see him get a shot in the OF over Gallo. Team really gelling so I understand you don’t want to mess with that.
541D7D60-8DDB-4A2A-A38A-A0CBC9658F62.jpeg

Gallo isn’t gelling.

But yeah. He deserved better. Get why they moved him off 3rd because there was a better all around option in Gio.

But he raked in 2018. And never got the opportunity again.

Never got the opportunity again because he couldn’t stay healthy either. That kind of forced the team to look at other options.

Last edited:
They gonna have to sell off shares of the team in order to pay Judge.

yanks payroll is 30M less than mets.......if he holds this pace and ends year healthy yea yanks lost the gamble for sure....i'm ok with that

i'm not ok with having a lower payroll than the mets.

the steinbrenner family business Is the yankees....they have many hands out.....if they dont' want to spend like the boss would they need to sell the team, collect their set for life payout and go do whatever it is they do

Gonna miss half this game cause of the start time. Sucks that they're forcing these streaming sites on people who could care less for em. Nevermind the people who have no idea how to use em. Im gonna watch on a "different site" anyway but still, greedy move by MLB leaving out a fanbase who's loyalty is 10 times more than they'll get out of an 11 yr old kid who already hates baseball. They're not changing anything with this but frustrating the fans.

Anyway, thought this was hilarious. If the Yanks bring in Boone's successor this way :rofl:

Gonna miss half this game cause of the start time. Sucks that they're forcing these streaming sites on people who could care less for em. Nevermind the people who have no idea how to use em. Im gonna watch on a "different site" anyway but still, greedy move by MLB leaving out a fanbase who's loyalty is 10 times more than they'll get out of an 11 yr old kid who already hates baseball. They're not changing anything with this but frustrating the fans.

Anyway, thought this was hilarious. If the Yanks bring in Boone's successor this way :rofl:

I don't mind them putting games Apple and Peacock or anything else to reach kids, we need that. But if I paid for MLB.tv, I should get every game. I pay for the service yet I can't use it for the Friday and Sunday games of this series. That's ridiculous. Put it on other streams but don't make me download 5 apps to watch games when I literally pay for the service through MLB.

lol and they have it behind their premium pay wall. I paid for MLB.tv but they want me to pay for Peacock to watch this game? **** you, MLB.

Screenshot_20220605-111551_Peacock.jpg

Back
Top Bottom