New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

I got banned from the boxing thread for a month for giving streams away via PM's... never again lol...but ya sucks so many games are not on Yes... kinda defeats the purpose of getting directtv stream for my place so I can watch Yes and Msg...all good Im able to watch the game on my firestick

285855452_10160198517012451_561192902012825915_n.jpg

:smokin

The pitching has been lights out… not surprised about Cole and Sevy but am surprised on Montgomery, Cortes and Taillon… I thought Montgomery had potential just had to take time after the surgery… but I thought Taillon was a lost cause after last year…glad to see him bounce back… and Cortes I thought he would be decent but he is just dominating and didn’t expect that at all but great to see…

A third of the way through the season between now and August 1… What would you like to see different?

For me
1. Shake up the OF (Judge and Stanton are beasts. But Hicks and Gallo are holes. Walk a ton, but have been holes. With Gallo a FA after this season, and Judge getting paid as well. There’s no way in hell Gallo is around next year. Would like them to start looking for a younger guy to plug in, and get some time in the lineup. Whether that’s a guy in the farm or a trade.)
2. Starting rotation has been great. Amazing actually. Think they could use a veteran to get some spot starts. The Lance Lynn type move where you have a veteran eating 50-75 innings, to prolong health.
3. Leave Higgy somewhere else. It’s Trevino’s world now.

A third of the way through the season between now and August 1… What would you like to see different?

For me
1. Shake up the OF (Judge and Stanton are beasts. But Hicks and Gallo are holes. Walk a ton, but have been holes. With Gallo a FA after this season, and Judge getting paid as well. There’s no way in hell Gallo is around next year. Would like them to start looking for a younger guy to plug in, and get some time in the lineup. Whether that’s a guy in the farm or a trade.)
2. Starting rotation has been great. Amazing actually. Think they could use a veteran to get some spot starts. The Lance Lynn type move where you have a veteran eating 50-75 innings, to prolong health.
3. Leave Higgy somewhere else. It’s Trevino’s world now.
I like this idea of moving Gallo back to RF, Judge in CF, and Stanton in LF. Maybe a move back to his regular position will help him be more comfortable? Idk, seems to have helped Gleyber. Gives almost 2 months to see if Gallo can be at least decent at the plate while giving great defense before the 9/2 trade deadline. I'm ok with having a great glove and average bat out there but his bat has been just horrific. He's not getting on base at all. If he canr figure it out, it won't be hard to get an upgrade at the deadline. I doubt we'd make a huge splash there but a league average guy would be an upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom