New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

We'll see how long that lasts with the press here. He better learn how to speak or he'll be miserable here ..

Yeah I understand that. But not even being involved in rumors and hearing him say these are our guys and we're sticking with em is aggravating. Make a wave already ...

Cashman is such a jerk. He seems like he's more concerned with proving he's right with his bad signings and moves than fixing his mistakes. Him saying Hicks had a down year and Donaldson is still the player we know he's always been , just another down yr, is makin my teeth itch. I can live with Hicks if i had to choose 1 cause he can hit from both sides but Donaldson ain't got it anymore. Glove yes but he can't hit anymore. His bat flipping watching warning track flyballs was laughable and annoying. Trade whoever the padres want and get Manny here ..

And Rodon gave me the feeling that NY's gonna be too big for him. He already looked nervous in the press conference studdering and generic answers.

It's early and quiet at work so forgive me for killin time with this :lol:
You know I have the same old way of thinking as you :lol:

Yeah. I’m not seeing them make a big trade at all.

Because they can’t trade any of Martian, Volpe and Peraza after passing on a bunch of guys because of them.

Unless they unload their 4-15 prospects, which why not at this point, nothing important is going to happen.

Reynolds does make a ton of sense because Bader is a free agent soon, which allows Martian to come up 2024 or 2025

With Pitt saying they’re wanting top prospect pitching in return for Reynolds, I just don’t see that coming from us.

is Bauer a realistic possibility ?

shid , i'd trade Montas and take a chance on Bauer . we could use his kinda swag on this team :smokin

giphy.gif

trevor-bauer-dodgers.gif

get it done Cash :smokin

is Bauer a realistic possibility ?

shid , i'd trade Montas and take a chance on Bauer . we could use his kinda swag on this team :smokin

giphy.gif

trevor-bauer-dodgers.gif

get it done Cash :smokin
Him and Cole don’t get along dating back to when they played for UCLA.

Him and Cole don’t get along dating back to when they played for UCLA.

didn't even know that. Cole needs to squash that if we got a shot. i have a feelin he's coming back with a chip on his shoulder. wouldn't be surprised to see the Mets swoop in :smh:

2nd chances bring championships ....

i just don't have faith in Montas. the rotations goin RLRLR ?

Cole
Rodon
Sevy
Nestor
Montas

?

Seen randos floated Nestor’s name because Pirates want MLB pitching.

They can have German or nothing.

No one trades Nestor!

Back
Top Bottom