New York Yankees Official Thread - vs O’s, 51-24 - Cole back!

Met the man in the radio booth.

AC7DD35C-AFA8-4405-AF69-DEC6CBF33BDA.jpeg
76D78A00-2EB3-4827-BFFF-8AC8F19BE03F.jpeg

I considered getting Gary is Scary :lol:

Top 100 prospects ESPN

EXCLUSIVE CONTENT

Top 100 MLB prospects for 2023, according to Kiley McDaniel​

Feb 1, 2023
  • Kiley McDanielESPN MLB Insider
    The start of spring training is just around the corner, and that means it is time for an annual rite of passage ahead of the new MLB season: ranking the top 100 prospects in baseball.
    The top of this year's list is ruled by two up-and-coming teams that boast the strongest farm systems in the sport -- the Baltimore Orioles and Arizona Diamondbacks -- with their brightest young stars now starting to hit the major leagues. You'll also notice a heavy dose of left-handed hitters, many playing the premium position of shortstop, early on in the rankings.
    For a quick overview of the tools grades on the 20-80 scale that are used heavily throughout this list -- and are the industry standard across baseball -- along with other key terms used in the rankings click here. Today's list kicks off our 2023 top prospect coverage with our ranking of all 30 MLB farm systems coming Friday and our team-by-team prospect lists for both leagues scheduled to follow next week.
    Now let's move on to ranking baseball's top 100 prospects entering the 2023 MLB season.

greyline.png

65 FV Tier

greyline.png

60 FV Tier

i

3. Anthony Volpe, SS, New York Yankees

Hit: 45/60, Game Power: 50/60, Raw Power: 60/60, Speed: 50/50, Fielding: 45/50, Throwing: 55/55
    Type: Above-average offense from a pretty good defensive shortstop
    Reminds me of: Bo Bichette or Willy Adames

MLB Prospect Rankings: Terms To Know​

For the top tier of prospects, I present their tools as 45/60 meaning presently it's a 45 and projects to a 60 at maturity. 50 is major league average (which is a really good present tool for a minor leaguer), 55 is above average, 45 is below average, 60 is called plus (one standard deviation above average), 70 is plus-plus (two standard deviations), and 80 (three) is the top of the 20-80 scale, where just a handful of players in the big leagues reside.
    These tools also scale to commonly used numbers. For game power, 50 equates to 15-18 homers per year, 55 is 19-22, 60 is about 25, 65 is about 30, etc. while run grades equate to specific times on a stopwatch, a 50 hit tool is about a .260 batting average, average fastball velocity is 92-93 depending on your role and handedness, and so on.
    Other tools like throwing for position players or off-speed pitches are more based on visual evaluations, but there are some objective figures to round observations up or down.
    This 20-80 scale also applies to the FV (future value) used to sum up a player's overall value. A 50 PV (present value) is a 2.0 to 2.5 WAR player. FV of a prospect who is big league ready maps to this pretty well: the top tier (65 FV this year) of prospects are projected to have multiple peak seasons of 4-to-5 WAR while the MVP winner is usually around 7-8 WAR.
    The further down in the minors you go, it becomes a tiered system of ranking prospects based on their trade value relative to top-tier prospects.
    To give further context, I've also included some categories along with tool grades. First, "type," which categorizes a player for comparison among other players. I tend to round up on certain types (plus tools, plus makeup, middling stats) and round down on others (now velocity, teenaged right-handers).
    The second is "reminds me of." This isn't a true comparison, because most players don't have a one-for-one perfect analog. There's also a lot of uncertainty with prospects, so it's by default looking at the rosier potential outcomes compared to some current MLB players. Its intent is to explain a player's ranking in a handful of simple words by saying they remind me of a current All-Star and have that as their high-risk upside, but you can also see why a lower-risk player might rank higher.
    There's both a little prospect fatigue with Volpe and some revised defensive expectations as he's really improved the power part of his game. As a prep draft prospect in 2019, Volpe was seen as a skills-over-tools type with good makeup that was a likely big leaguer, but without big upside in large part because of the power ceiling due to his size (listed at 5-foot-11, 180 pounds.).
    In 2021 (and behind closed doors because of the canceled 2020 minor league season) he took a massive step forward, adding about 20 pounds of muscle and a new swing geared to that frame, hitting 27 homers in 109 games. He had an unlucky ball-in-play-related slow start in 2022 but still ended up with 21 homers and 50 stolen bases split across Double-A and Triple-A. Scouts now think he's a fringy defensive shortstop, right on the border of having to move to second base, basically as a tradeoff from that added power. The reason he's still ranked this high is that he's big league ready and his floor seems like a .250 hitter with average on-base and power (15-20 homers) and solid second base defense. As a bad outcome, that's still a solid-average everyday player, so there's very little risk.
    On the other hand, I think he'll be good enough to play an average shortstop (sliding over if the Bombers have a true plus defender to force him to shift over) and deliver an above average on-base percentage with a chance for 25-30 homers. He might not be able to do all three of those, but even just two of the three means he ends up like Bichette, Adames, or Bogaerts, who last year put up 4.5, 4.7, and 6.1 WAR, respectively.
    The next two players are catchers who either could be a first baseman with below average contact skills while the other likely never hits 20 homers. They also both come with the injury risk and less playing time that almost all catchers have these days, limiting their upside.

wrong.

i

12. Grayson Rodriguez, RHP, Baltimore Orioles

Velo: 94-98, Fastball: 60/65, Slider: 55/60, Curveball: 50/55, Changeup: 60/70, Command: 50/55
    Type: Potential frontline righty with a devastating changeup
    Reminds me of: Kevin Gausman, but with a better breaking ball.
    Rodriguez was bitten by the aforementioned Best Pitching Prospect in Baseball snake last season, when he was limited to just 75⅔ innings because of a right lat strain after earning the title on my preseason list. He was good enough after returning that he certainly could have made his big league debut at the end of the season like fellow Baltimore prospect Gunnar Henderson did. With the new ROY service time rules, the O's could and should put Rodriguez on the Opening Day roster, as he's probably their third-best starter right now. One decent argument against (though it still doesn't change my mind) is if they don't think he'll be able to jump to making 32 starts after his light workload in 2022 and just 117⅓ innings pitched in 2021. In that case, Baltimore could slowly ramp him up to have the option to use him at full bore down the stretch and (whispers) in the playoffs.
    Rodriguez's changeup is his best pitch but he isn't reliant on it, with all four of his offerings potential out-pitches in the right situation. The then-Orioles scouting group (now scattered around baseball) beat the industry on Rodriguez by taking him a dozen picks before most expected and the current regime specifically optimized his arsenal to line him up to reach his frontline potential. The big wave of Orioles prospects is almost here, with Rodriguez the potential ace of the group.
    LIke the Braves just did on the NL side, the O's have a shot to sweep the AL ROY voting with Henderson and Rodriguez finishing 1-2. And there are other potential candidates including Jordan Westburg, Joseph Ortiz, Cade Povich, Connor Norby and Coby Mayo -- all of whom are on this top 100 -- along with Kyle Stowers and D.L. Hall, who just missed the cut but have already appeared in the majors.

i

13. James Wood, RF, Washington Nationals

Hit: 30/55, Game Power: 35/65, Raw Power: 65/70, Speed: 60/55, Fielding: 45/55, Throwing: 55/55
    Type: A 6-7 plus runner with plus-plus power
    Reminds me of: More toolsy version of Kyle Tucker
    Woods had a meteoric rise in 2022, going from roughly the 200th-ranked prospect in baseball going into the season to No. 13 on my midseason top 50 -- while playing just 64 games (none above Low-A ball) in that span. That should tell you just how much upside the towering right fielder has, and just how disappointing his 2021 draft year performance was.
    First the good: He is 6-7 with deceptively plus speed and loose, easy actions in all phases, especially a low-effort lefty swing that creates massive raw power. In his draft year at IMG Academy, he was patient, bordering on passive while trying to hit everything to the opposite field and generally did not lean into his strengths. He was excellent over the summer before that, looking like a midfirst-round pick, but swung and missed a good bit, so the spring made Wood look like a tools-projection whose long arms just wouldn't let him get to his upside at the plate, even when he dialed in the approach better.
    The Padres took him 62nd overall, but gave him a $2.6 million bonus commensurate with the 26th overall pick. The biggest reason the Padres are as good as they are is they don't need a ton of sterling scouting looks to identify and gamble on a potential star. Their late-first-round pick from the same draft (signed for underslot) is four slots later on this list and teams knew nothing about him until a few months before the draft.
    Wood still swung and missed too often the summer after signing, but his approach clicked in 2022 to the point that he was done a disservice not being promoted to High-A by Washington after being the headliner in the Juan Soto trade (ahead of Robert Hassell and Jarlin Susana, both later on this list, and MacKenzie Gore, who has graduated but was on last year's list).
    Wood likely loses a step or two and slides over to right field as he ages, but he's a decent center fielder with an outside shot to remain there. How he hits at higher levels this year will give us an idea of what sort of hitter he'll be against regularly 95 mph-plus velocity, but he has the tools to be an above-average hitter with above-average pitch selection and 30-plus homers. He's ranked this low because he has only shown this level of upside and performance for what amounted to half a season at Low-A while the others ahead give more certainty. The striking rise in incredibly tall hitters succeeding (Oneil Cruz, Elly De La Cruz, and Spencer Jones all following in Aaron Judge's footsteps) gives Wood a little more credence than scouts would've given him five or so years ago when Judge and Richie Sexson were the comps at that height.

i

14. Jordan Walker, RF, St. Louis Cardinals

Hit: 40/50, Game Power: 50/65, Raw Power: 70/70, Speed: 45/40, Fielding: 45/50, Throwing: 60/60
    Type: Simple, powerful righty swing but not sure about the rest.
    Reminds me of: Pete Alonso
    Like Woods above, Walker was also a summer standout on the showcase circuit who swung and missed a bit while showing massive power. He was part of the pandemic-affected 2020 draft class and came out of the gates slower than expected that spring, then never got a chance to right the ship. St. Louis took him a bit earlier than some thought he would go at 21st overall, and he immediately made the Cardinals look smart by putting up startling exit velocities while bullying pitchers years older than him and reaching Double-A in 2022 as a teenager.
    The primary concern at draft time was that Walker would immediately slide over to third base in pro ball and eventually have to move to first base. That's largely the way things have gone from a performance standpoint, but with Nolan Arenado and Paul Goldschmidt getting MVP votes on long-term deals ahead of him, the Cards moved him to the outfield part time in the 2022 regular season and then exclusively in the outfield in the Arizona Fall League. He's been a bit better than I expected out there and looks like he can be a solid-average defender in an outfield corner.
    The other question at draft time was if his pitch selection and approach would be good enough to get to all of his power in games? That's also gone something like scouts expected, as he's now facing competition closer to his talent level. Walker does a good but not great job of lifting the ball in games, his chase rate is also just fine, and he swings more often than the average minor leaguer. Those aren't major concerns right now, though, as he's got massive power in games, is young and talented enough to make adjustments, and is much younger than the pitchers he is facing. But you have to nitpick at this point of the list.
    I mention Alonso as the comp because he also has a simple, low-maintenance swing and massive power that he regularly gets to in games. Walker could hit 40-plus homers multiple times, but there are a couple subtle adjustments needed, as mentioned above. There's a real shot he torches spring training, continues being ahead of schedule and grabs a spot in the big league lineup sooner than later in 2023, making me look a bit silly for hedging. There's just enough risk as a corner-only player without much speed and defensive value to slide him to the back of this group of top-notch hitters.

i

15. Colson Montgomery, SS, Chicago White Sox

Hit: 40/55, Game Power: 40/60, Raw Power: 55/60, Speed: 50/45, Fielding: 40/50, Throwing: 55/55
    Type: Shortstop/third base tweener with plus power and patience.
    Reminds me of: Corey Seager
    Montgomery first appeared on my radar after his sophomore year of high school when an agent showed me a video of one of the more powerful and beautiful lefty swings I'd ever seen from a player that age. The selling point was that I didn't know his name because he wasn't playing much summer baseball due to getting Power 5 interest as a 6-4 point guard in Indiana.

Get your favorite live sports, stories and originals with ESPN+, Disney+ and Hulu. Upgrade to a Disney Bundle plan and start streaming something for everyone today!
    Montgomery opted to focus full-time on baseball, and over the next two years the only real critiques that materialized were that he's probably more of a third baseman than a shortstop long-term (still probably true), and he was 19 years old on draft day in 2021. He lasted until the 22nd pick in the 2021 draft and was 13th on my board. All this to say, the pick seemed like a great one for the White Sox at the time and has worked out even better than expected so far.
    Montgomery is a shortstop for now and will probably be fine for a while, but any team with an above-average defender at short will slide Montgomery over to third whether he's a 45 or 50 defensively at shortstop. The real reason for excitement here, like during that initial pitch by an agent, is that after a strong first full pro season, Montgomery may now have plus bat control, pitch selection, bat speed, and raw power -- so it's just a matter of how he wants to use those abilities at the plate, to be more contact- or power-oriented. Montgomery needs to have plus bat speed and plus pitch recognition to make longer levers work and to give his hands time to get in place. He has the rare combination of skills to warrant a Seager mention as a comp and, if things keep going like they are, Montgomery will be knocking on the door of the big leagues at the end of 2023 with All-Star upside.

i

16. Jackson Merrill, SS, San Diego Padres

Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
    Hit: 30/60, Game Power: 30/55, Raw Power: 55/60, Speed: 55/50, Fielding: 45/50, Throwing: 55/55
    Type: 6-3 shortstop with a chance to stick and have plus hit/power from the left side.
    Reminds me of: Stephen Drew
    Merrill is probably the best recent example of why teams should consider taking a chance on a spring pop-up player with almost no history. He and lefty Frank Mozzicato were prep prospects who came out of nowhere ahead of the 2021 draft -- to the point that myself and many national scouts didn't know their names until March or April, when the draft was just a few months away.
    Merrill played high school ball in Maryland, alongside James Wood (ranked 13th above) in some youth events. Wood transferred to IMG Academy in Florida, was on the national stage for a couple summers, then had a bad spring while Merrill popped up. In the end, they became the first two picks for the Padres, with Merrill signing for an underslot $1.8 million as the 27th overall pick; in the next round, Wood got $2.6 million, almost exactly the slot of Merrill's pick. Now the only players from the 2021 draft ranked ahead of Merrill (27th pick) and Wood (62nd pick) are Marcelo Mayer (4th pick), Jordan Lawlar (7th pick), Andrew Painter (13th pick) and Colson Montgomery (22nd pick). The Padres literally made the two best picks they could -- they wouldn't change it if they re-did the draft again today. I would also submit that if they didn't pick either player, they would not have had enough prospects to swing the Juan Soto trade.
    As it stands, they traded one and kept one, and Merrill has the look of a future star. He's deceptively big -- 6-3 and roughly 200 lbs -- and there's some risk: He's only played 86 regular season games since being drafted due to a wrist injury last spring. But the very positive early reviews since signing, followed by a great full-season debut with shockingly good advanced data, helped Merrill springboard into the Arizona Fall League with hype and he continued to deliver. While his numbers weren't eye-popping, you have to remember he was among the youngest players in the league, hadn't played much during the year, and against the lowest competition of anyone in the AFL, but the tools and quality of his at-bats stood out.
    What shot him up draft boards late was his plus lefty raw power, plus defensive tools that look good enough to stick at shortstop. The questions back then were his hit tool and pitch selection, because there was literally no data to consider against top pitching. I won't bore you with all the advanced data, but his raw power, hard hit rate, barrel rate and proxies for pitch selection and bat control all graded plus or better from his 45 games at Low-A last spring. I usually try not to put too much weight on makeup reports because teams won't tell you bad stuff, but the raving out of San Diego on Merrill's is overwhelming. There isn't a ton of information and the least track record of anyone thus far on the list, but the upside is a .275 hitter with an above average walk rate and 25 homers that plays shortstop. You can see why the Padres wouldn't include both Wood and Merrill along with the others in the Juan Soto trade package: They could both be franchise cornerstones if it all clicks.

i

17. Jackson Holliday, SS, Baltimore Orioles

Hit: 30/55, Game Power: 30/60, Raw Power: 55/60, Speed: 55/50, Fielding: 45/50, Throwing: 55/55
    Type: Shortstop with a chance to stick and have plus hit/power from the left side.
    Reminds me of: No perfect comp; more on this below.
    The comp thing starts to bother me here, because Holliday, Merrill, Montgomery, Mayer and Henderson, all in the top 18, are all advanced hit/power combos at shortstop without great big league comps (unless you squint at their size, and say maybe Corey Seager). Do we just comp them to a different player who would post a similar statline? Pretty soon they're all going to be on whatever has the cachet of a Sports Illustrated cover these days. Here's a past one, for example.
    Holliday was a projected mid-first round pick after a strong summer, but after the first couple spring workouts, immediately jumped into the top 10 and kept climbing. I ultimately ranked him third, but it was essentially a three-way coin flip with Druw Jones and Termarr Johnson, who are all still tightly packed. After Jones' shoulder surgery and with some positive post-signing performances, Holliday has now opened up a bit of a lead over the other two.
    The sales pitch is easy here: big league bloodlines (Matt is his father), with a chance for plus hit and power from the left side, and enough tools to stick at shortstop long-term. He's a 55 runner, and I don't think he's quite quick enough to be a plus defender at short, but has (no surprise) strong instincts in all phases. His swing got too big in the spring because he wasn't facing much premium velo and he played in a small stadium where he could mi**** balls out of the park. I didn't think then and don't think now that this is an issue, as Holliday seems plenty coachable to dial things in. The only real thing to nitpick on at this point is it's hard to imagine him having a 70- or 80-grade tool on the card, but not being able to find a substantive weakness is a good sign in a player. Even at just 19, Holliday has a chance to move quickly through the minors and up this list. He's polished, and the concrete is pretty dry for his age -- he just needs to prove it at higher levels.

i

18. Daniel Espino, RHP, Cleveland Guardians

Velo: 96-98, Fastball: 70/80, Slider: 60/70, Curveball: 55/60, Changeup: 45/55, Command: 45/50
    Type: If the fire emoji turned into a pitching prospect
    Reminds me of: Dylan Cease
    If you see Espino pitch in person, you will immediately start texting your friends because his ability is what would happen if you had no limitations on the create-a-player function on a video game. Going back to high school, he would sit in the upper 90s and regularly hit 100 mph or higher. His slider is a 60-to-70-grade pitch depending on the day. He also would occasionally show a curve and changeup depending on if he needed them that day, and he hit his spots surprisingly well for a young power arm. Since the draft, Cleveland's pitching machine has optimized him ever more, and when he's on, he looks a lot like AL Cy Young runner-up Dylan Cease.
    There's an inherent injury risk from simply throwing that hard, no matter how careful, strong and flexible you are, and Espino is all three of those. Due to that risk and the low success rate of prep righties in general, he lasted until the 24th overall pick in the 2019 draft. He only threw 18.1 innings in 2022 due to non-surgical knee and shoulder issues, after his Spring Training outings had scouts and analysts raving.
    Espino is all systems go for 2023 and could 1) grab a big league rotation spot in short order 2) be a dangerous relief pitcher down the stretch or 3) continue treading water due to health or command or other issues. Some execs suggested scooting Espino down to the back of this tier due to that risk, but all of them recognized he could also break out this year. Because he could be a Cy Young-level force of nature, I elected to rank him up this high, but Espino has the highest gap in projected 2023 ceiling and floor of players near the top of this list. We've all been burned dreaming on a fireballing young prospect, but Espino is so fun to watch that he makes me want to believe he's one that will click.

i

i

28. Jasson Dominguez, CF, New York Yankees

Cliff Welch/Icon Sportswire
    Type: Refrigerator box filled with dynamite
    I'm using the same description as last year because Dominguez is still the same player. Since he was 15 years old, scouts have been worried that he could start regressing athletically in his 20's because he developed so early. To me, it's more likely that his peak physical years might be more like 23 to 25 than the typical 26 to 28. Luckily, he's good enough that he'll be in the big leagues well before that -- he's 19 now and finished his season with a trip to Double-A.
    Dominguez has explosive, plus-plus raw power, plus foot speed, and a plus arm packed into a muscular 5-10 frame. He's a center fielder right now and could eventually move to right field, but that's mostly irrelevant because he has plenty of offensive potential to profile anywhere. Despite being young at every level, he has demonstrated above average pitch selection and, at least average contact skills. As he dials in his launch angle and offensive approach, there's a shot he hits 30-plus homers.

i

29. Evan Carter, CF, Texas Rangers

Type: On-base machine with plus speed but limited power
    When I asked sources about Carter, everyone mentioned his excellent approach -- and, sure enough, per minor league TrackMan data, his chase rate (the rate at which he swings at pitches outside of the strike zone) is basically tied for best amongst everyone on this list. His in-zone miss rate (i.e. contact skills) is also the best among that group, and he has plus speed to help leg out some infield hits. So there's an argument that Carter is the best on-base-percentage threat among the top prospects in baseball, and he's a good defensive center fielder on top of that. As you can probably guess, the question here is on the overall offensive impact. He's 6-4 but has below-average raw power and clearly prioritizes getting on base.

i

30. Colton Cowser, CF, Baltimore Orioles

Type: Another well-rounded, lanky center fielder with power questions.
    Cowser was a standout hitter at Sam Houston State who took a clear step forward athletically in his draft spring, going from outfield tweener to a center fielder with enough power to look like a potential everyday player. The Orioles took him about a half-dozen picks before most teams would, getting him over $1 million under slot as the fifth overall pick in 2021.
    Similar to Carter above, Cowser is a lanky 6-3, a solid center fielder with above average speed, plus hit and pitch selection abilities and good-not-great power. The profiles are similar -- Carter has a notch more hit/on-base ability and Cowser has a notch more power -- but the O's development group has a strong track record of improving hitters like this.
    Last year, Cowser finished the season strong: He hit four homers in 62 games in High-A to start the year, then hit 15 more in the other 76 games, split across Double-A and Triple-A. At this point, he projects for average in-game power, roughly 15-18 homers annually.

i

34. Oswald Peraza, SS, New York Yankees

Type: Glove-over-bat shortstop, but still a league-average hitter.
    Peraza joins Volpe as Yankees shortstops who are ready to impact the big league team, though Volpe may play a bit more at Triple-A to start 2023. He is also a level (or two) below Peraza defensively, so whenever they do both grab everyday roles, Peraza should be the shortstop with Volpe more likely to move to second base.
    Peraza had a solid 18-game big league audition at the end of last season and showed his plus speed, plus glove and above-average arm. While he's learned to tap into his power effectively, Peraza profiles around average as both a contact, approach and in-game power threat. That's an above-average everyday player, but probably not enough thump at the plate to be a star.

i

Early MLB 2023 trade deadline preview​

r1123295_608x342_16-9.jpg

Who can wait six months for the deadline to arrive? Here is who all 30 teams are most likely to trade in 2023.
    espnplus-editorial_v2@2x.png
    David Schoenfield »
    I tend to be more positive, especially with younger players, on issues like this because if a few teams really believe a prospect can stick at a position, there is a good chance he will. Since he's a bottom-of-the-scale runner, Quero would become a first baseman if he can't catch, so his progress behind the plate (his arm is average, receiving is a bit behind that) will be important to monitor over the next couple seasons.

i

58. Austin Wells, C, New York Yankees

Type: Power-over-hit everyday catcher
    There have been questions about Wells' ability to stick behind the plate dating to high school, but he has made steady progress and now looks like an average defender -- though his arm is below average. That would become more of an issue in a robot ump future combined with the new rules that encourage more stolen bases, as throwing out runners is more important with more attempts and since framing wouldn't exist, catchers could sell out to block pitches. He has always shown above-average raw power and pitch selection, along with around average bat control, so he profiles as an everyday player at any position, with hope that the overall defensive package will be at least average.

i

i

88. Trey Sweeney, SS, New York Yankees

Type: Late bloomer with above-average tools

The big four shortstops have signed!​

r1108773_608x342_16-9.jpg

For two offseasons now, a group of star shortstops has dominated free agency. Which teams came out on top and who lost big?
    espnplus-editorial_v2@2x.png
    Winners, loser of the shortstop carousel »
    Sweeney was a late pop-up name in the spring leading up to the 2021 draft with a lack of previous buzz due to playing at Eastern Illinois, not being in the elite summer wood bat leagues and having a big leg kick in his swing that turned off some scouts. He did amazingly well in pre-draft athletic testing, helping underpin the Yankees' belief that the 6-foot-4 Sweeney could stick at shortstop long-term. In his first full minor league season, Sweeney hit better than league average at High-A and got a late promotion to Double-A. He has plus power potential and solid-average tools across the board.

i

i

.​

The remaining 50 FV-grade prospects​

(Order to be revealed on team rankings)
    Kevin Parada, C, New York Mets
    Drew Romo, C, Colorado Rockies
    Michael Busch, 1B, Los Angeles Dodgers
    Spencer Steer, 2B, Cincinnati Reds
    Cristian Santana, 2B, Detroit Tigers
    Ji-Hwan Bae, 2B, Pittsburgh Pirates
    Tyler Freeman, 2B, Cleveland Guardians
    Jonathan Ornelas, SS, Texas Rangers
    Max Muncy, SS, Oakland Athletics
    Liover Peguero, SS, Pittsburgh Pirates
    Brady House, SS, Washington Nationals
    Angel Martinez, SS, Cleveland Guardians
    Cristian Hernandez, SS, Chicago Cubs
    Willy Vasquez, SS, Tampa Bay Rays
    Luisangel Acuna, SS, Texas Rangers
    James Triantos, 3B, Chicago Cubs
    Esteury Ruiz, CF, Oakland Athletics
    Everson Pereira, CF, New York Yankees
    Luis Matos, CF, San Francisco Giants
    Johan Rojas, CF, Philadelphia Phillies
    Alex Ramirez, CF, New York Mets
    Elijah Green, CF, Washington Nationals
    Ceddanne Rafaela, CF, Boston Red Sox
    Owen Caissie, RF, Chicago Cubs
    Quinn Priester, RHP, Pittsburgh Pirates
    Jackson Jobe, RHP, Detroit Tigers
    Hayden Wesneski, RHP, Chicago Cubs
    Jake Eder, LHP, Miami Marlins
    Matthew Liberatore, LHP, St. Louis Cardinals

Added two of my favorites.
Charlie Hayes and Bernie Williams
8121089C-6D7E-4B1A-847B-9B89BD080452.jpeg

I’ll try to get my 13 month in-person Yankees collection posted soon. I want to say it’s up to 23 people.

(Only person I will refuse to ever get Goose Gossage because F that guy. He sucks).

Huge Bernie fan - class act

Super nice guy.

Jorge Posada not so much. He left in the middle of his autograph signing didn’t fulfill orders, didn’t even do the photo opps that people bought. Wasn’t even because he left for an emergency or something.

Cashman showin his genius again :smh:

Time to see what Bauer's doin again ..
Ehh hard to predict an injury like this. Not sure how good he'd be even if he were healthy though. He just didn't mesh well with NY.

But hell no on Bauer. You're tripping on that one.

Early reports

LF is Hicks to lose
Judge offered to play some LF to get Stanton more time in RF

What I’m most looking forward to: a healthy Sevy - big walk year for him

Back
Top Bottom