New York YANKEES spring training thread......... 2 days until season starts: LETS GO YANKEES!

DeadsetAce wrote: dead the manny to NY talk, i will stop watching baseball if that happens
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

yo i just watched that vid for like the 17th time. between this and the mlb channel i'm staying sane .........

I can't watch that video anymore...I'm getting too #+@%*#* amped for the season...when does the show come out?

march, but i think i can get it in mid feb. i did last year at least .

proshares if your in the bx i can hook you up with my spot, they usually sell everything early ......

briannnnn, how do we get the Navy Blue Script Team Yankees signature? I know you said we need the font, how do we get it?

i know they say there is supposed to be fewer seats but from that vid ( i know its the video game) it looks like theres alot more seats

On Michael Young from SI's Heyman....

6. Yankees. Young's great friends and former Texas teammates Alex Rodriguez and Mark Teixeira would love to have him come over. But the Yankees seem unlikely to trade second baseman Robinson Cano now. They like Cano despite his poor 2008 season, and they also like the fact that he's a left-handed hitter.

There are fewer seats because the upper deck is smaller, iinm.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at that stupid cafe in CF...great work creating obstructed-view seating.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

There are fewer seats because the upper deck is smaller, iinm.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at that stupid cafe in CF...great work creating obstructed-view seating.

The cafe in CF is definitely the worst part of the new stadium as far as I can tell thus far.

proshares if your in the bx i can hook you up with my spot, they usually sell everything early ......
In Queens but I'm not against taking that journey to get the show a little early
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom