Newcastle dunk SBs??

I remember reading about these a while back. Anyone have info on the release date and pics?

I hope these didn't get scrapped cause I might have to kill someone! So looking foward to these!!!

you can preorder these on CCS now and they are supposably shipping out on June 6.. Also for free shipping use the code CHEW30

just pre-ordered mine...been waiting on these for awhile...ship out june 4th...good looks for the info...ccs jacks up the prices usually by 10-15 bucks, buti've wanted these for awhile so knowing i can get them makes me happy.

Originally Posted by czur1127

pics
nike-dunk-sb-low-new-castle-detailed-look-10.jpg

newcastledunk.jpg

Just ordered mine on CCS. I'll pay the extra jacked up bucks to ensure copp'n a pair of these. Been waiting way too long to get these. Hope to get a2nd pair when they drop locally. Also ordered the 720's for $85. So stoked on Nike SB this year!!!! Can't wait for the Spiderman Mid's. ThanksJGenao954!!!!

Yesss they r out for sale now at cccs.com for $110.00 free shipping but won't ship til aftr 6/04/08.They r not SCRAPPED I REPEAT THEY R NOT SCRAPPEDYESS!!!!!!
roll.gif

First pair of SBs that I've actually liked in a while. Still got to check them out in person first though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yes, just got my order can't wait these r **@kinsick!!!!! Wow I honestly thought they were scrapped, but hey that's NIKE for u. Bring on the LOBSTER'S!!!!!
pimp.gif
happy.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom