Newcastle dunk SBs??

ill do without the pre-order but definitely think im going to pick these up next month when they drop. im reeeeaaaalllllly hoping for the second set of lacesto be blue

these will be my first SB in roughly 4 years
2vijviv.jpg

how do sbs fit i never owned a pair and im thinking about copping these since ive liked them since the first pics last year.

same as regular dunk lows or a little more fit?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

how do sbs fit i never owned a pair and im thinking about copping these since ive liked them since the first pics last year.

In all honesty I'm a jordan head, got in to sb dunks b/c they r so comfortable compared to the dunks hi and lo's that i tried on. Also thecolorways and the quality is better than the regular dunks HI'S or LO'S.......TRUST ME SB DUNKS IS WHERE IT"S AT>> HANDS DOWN

Originally Posted by Kicksaholic215

how much is retail on these? if 85..i'll wait...
Yo if u find these for retail when they come out lmk b/c i doubt it these r selling like hotcakes cccs.com representative said 95% percent of theirorders r the NEW CASTLE DUNKS on preorder what $15 more dollars instead of 75-80 more from pys.com...

my guess is they are retailing for 99.99...which is why they are being sold for 109.99 on ccs.com...every other pair that has been sold on ccs.com that are84.99 are usually 75 bucks...so essentially for these, the preorder is worth 10 bucks to you...ive seen people buy the mondrians on preorder for 170-185 andthe retail will probably be 100 for those...so if you want the newcastles, which yes are selling very fast, but should be less limited than the mondrians.

i wonder if ccs has oversold what stock they will be getting in, it appears they still have an fsr and i know a lot of people have been pre-ordering. I wantthese for sure as well, but dont feel like paying for them then waiting a month for them to ship while there are so many other shoes coming out that i want aswell. This will be the first SB ive copped since the Supreme Trainers, the last one before was that was the Dooms and the last SB Low i bought was theHawaii's. I wish they would have put a blue star on them though like the heiney's or cali's.

The thing about ccs.com if u buy a item thats on preorder they will charge ur card to make sure it legitamate , then they'll give u ur money back till theactual sneakerrs shipped. I rather pay $10.00 more than 60-70 more like other website love to do......

I'd rather not jump the gun and go the CCS route because I know of other sites that will sell these for retail.

Originally Posted by five30

I'd rather not jump the gun and go the CCS route because I know of other sites that will sell these for retail.
Y not put them up then so we can take advantage of it.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

In all honesty I'm a jordan head, got in to sb dunks b/c they r so comfortable compared to the dunks hi and lo's that i tried on. Also the colorways and the quality is better than the regular dunks HI'S or LO'S.......TRUST ME SB DUNKS IS WHERE IT"S AT>> HANDS DOWN

Damn for a second I thought it was 2004...

"Ditto" Bootleg.

I haven't heard those words in like 4 years. Dunk SBs are sooo comfortable compared to regular dunks? Naw...for real?
laugh.gif

Anyways...Newcastles are nice. Haven't bought an SB in about a year. Might have to try these...maybe.

Trying to ride the Heiny success of the past. Way to get those creative juices flowing, SB.....

I do like the colorway. This colorway would be dogged without the beer reference.

Back
Top Bottom