Newcastle dunk SBs??

I put my order in already. Hope it goes through. This colorway reminds me of the first edition sb's. They didn't just put together bs colors and callthem something like the last years models and some of this years models.

Haven't copped SB's for a min. But scooped the 720's and ferris beahulers today. Talked to the dude at local shop newcastles should arive last weekof may first week of june. Can't wait.

Well I just copped on impulse
frown.gif
...I hope I'm happy when I see them inperson.
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

i like these ever since the pics dropped... im a cop... i do wish the midsole was white... but o well... any1 know if these are gr or qs? i would prefer gr soit would be an easier cop lol

time to make my third dunk sb.....aside from boarder blues and purple"pigeons"......but these

are greater...NikeSB:Heineken>PBR>Newcastle

These are very nice, but I won't pay THAT much over retail.
Hoping another site puts them up for less.

Don't know if this helps, but my local sb spot said they're probably getting them next month if you guys are wanting to pay over retail.

$109.00 isn't that much more!!! plus u get free shipping .U don't have to wait on line (if there is any)... retail is normally 89.00 not that big ofdeal since it's either the sneakers or a sack of that pif ... It's gonna get spent got mine pre-ordered on ccs.com.....
roll.gif
moving on to the next hype lol........

What is it about these that everyone likes? I personally dont like them at all but id like to understand what the appeal is.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

What is it about these that everyone likes? I personally dont like them at all but id like to understand what the appeal is.

I personally like the colorway it's definitely refreshing (something different). As far as the materials used in this shoe doesn't look bad. I likethe material on the toebox
pimp.gif
can'twait............
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom