Newcastle dunk SBs??

Gotta get me some of those star patches haha... I really think they look pretty good, dope concept

BTW- EXTRA SIZE 11 FS, CHECK MY SIG

Originally Posted by five30

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ on spot, anyone know how fast they ship?/ know any coupon codes?

I don't know any codes, but it takes them 7 days for them to ship to me in SoCal. Not sure where you're from but that might give you an idea of what to expect. I should've ordered the Newcastles from them and saved a few bucks...oh well.

Just got my royal blue sb-like laces from fully laced today...waiting for my kicks to arrive on Monday!

I think I'mma grab a pair of royal blue laces also
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

does undefeated got these?

I Think Just The Santa Monica Spot. I Picked My Pair Up Yesterday At Supreme For 2 Bucks Over Retail (SRP. $90)

They Still Had All Sizes Dude Said They Just Them Out Today (Thursday) Union Also Had Them For $108.

2rmsjtl.jpg

I'll Post Pics With Blue Laces In 15 Mins.

My Bad Ya'll I Got Caught Up In Somethings. I Used The Blue Laces From My Boca Jr.
What Do Ya'll Think??
34t9zf6.jpg

qnlm4j.jpg

2i8izoy.jpg

Looks Real Nice To Me. The Stars Would Be A Plus Too.

saw these with ferris in blades on wed....could have copped but they just don't do anything for me....i'm just not feeling the color

Originally Posted by ihatethetraincuzpplsteponmyshoes

just got mine from ccs.com today...the material is great...quality shoe...really pumped.
How did u get ur pair I haven't got anything
mad.gif
still says backordered til the 4th of June...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
That is the last time I preorder w/ ccs.com I could've goneand got a pair at my skateshop
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I received my size 12 from ccs.com today also...fast shipping...got my email saying they were shipped yesterday and they were on my porch today...niceshoe...great material...just need info on that Mets hat..a.s.a.p...donjuan513..pvt me with the details on that hat...thanks

just a heads up, utilityboardsupply.com has them for $94.99 with free shipping. also, if you use the promo code vip15, you get 15% off. i just ordered my pairfor $80.74 shipped.

^That's probably the best deal I've seen online. Damn...if I was more patient, I could've saved myself about $25. Oh, well...

^^yooo thanks a lot bro was about to order em yesterday for my girls bday but thank god i waited til today. Thanks again

hey YoungSk8, can you take a pic of them with red laces on ???? lol if it's too much for a hassle, then just forget it
wink.gif

damn...i could've saved myself 20 bucks if i waited for one day....o well....maybe i'll cop another pair...

what site has sb laces? I need some blue laces along with some other colors to flavor up some other kickas.

Originally Posted by Tuk Low

what site has sb laces? I need some blue laces along with some other colors to flavor up some other kickas.

fullylaced.com i believe. just copped another pair and true white pair of vans for 110 shipped.
pimp.gif
thanks for the code!

Back
Top Bottom