News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

:lol: yeah u guys are making me rethink this whole DoFP thing will be a good idea. Will u guys get upset at the source material with this like iron man? :lol:

If they mess this up, I'm thinking Marvel will get the movie rights back. This feels like this is Fox's ace in the whole because the wolverine is lookin like a hot P.O.S. My homeboy told me silver samurai might be a robot. I don't know where he got that blasphemy from but I DARE them to pull of some bull like that...

He probably got it from the trailer:

But I still think it'll just be a guy in a samurai suit:
why are people still hoping for a good wolverine movie from them? it will suck especially with how high the bar has been raised with recent comic book movies. ALSO whats the wolverine release date???

Because Wolverine is a fan favorite so you always hope for the best. Look at Superman, everyone were like "but all Superman films sucks!" and now most can't wait for Man of Steel.

The Wolverine seems to have all the right recipe this time around, actual Asian cast, not jampacked with fan favorites just for the hell of it, no Barakapool, a focused plot/story, etc... It has potential to be a sleeper or at least a decent film if you keep your hopes at a minimal.

It comes out July 26.

It's a shame we live in a world where you hope for a wolverine film to at least be average. If I could go back in time and tell my 7 year old self this, he would probably cry

There's too much of a back story for DoFP. The general audience won't be too familiar with the OG xmen cast and their roles. To much time looping, too many characters. And I'll put good money on it that they'll mess up the sentinels and that's IF they're in there
Looking at the past X-movies by this director and even 1st class, nothing has been followed detail for detail from the comics. The movies got their own continuity and history. At best this will have the spirit of DoFP with the time travel, dystopian timeline, mutants being hunted, etc. I expect a lot of these characters that are confirmed to die anyway. Outside of knowing this is loosely based on DoFp the comic we don't really know the synopsis for the movie.
Interested to see how they'll address the whole havok thing. How can cyclops have a younger brother that was a founding xmen when he, wait...my head hurts already
It's simple really, Havok won't be Cyclops' older brother. He was like in his late teens in 1st class and Cyke was a child or they can just not make them related at all.

He probably got it from the trailer:

But I still think it'll just be a guy in a samurai suit:

Those def depict two different things. The top is def a robot, but that doesn't mean the OG mutant wont be in it, as the bottom picture depicts.

Do you guys find it odd that not a lot of the First Class X-Men have been confirmed or scene on set yet? One of my predictions is that majority of the First Class roster is going to be altered due to the change in the space-time continuum. Just an observation...Maybe they won't be a major focal point in the film? I do hope that Fassbender does another great job as Magneto.

Only important ones really are Magneto and Xavier. We've seen a pic of the guy who plays Hank and after that it's like who do you really care to see? Moria? I hope Lawrence does not come back as Mystique.

Most have been confirmed though, head shots below. Wolverine, Kitty Pride, Storm, Iceman, Beast, Prof X (both) and Magneto (McKellan) have all been seen on set or with Singer as well. Also still curious who Dinklage is playing, my guess is still Trask but who knows.

Last edited:
i need to vent some frustration. aint know what thread to put it in.........

i went to but this from wal mart for 10dollars.......

i love this movie. and for 10 dollars i was like ok

so i went home put it in the blu ray player and NOTHING HAPPENED. i got a load screen and it just turned black. nothing else happened. i was IRATE.

so i played another movie just to make sure my setup was still working. and my other movies played fine. 

so i looked u "starship troopers blu ray defect" and "starship troopers wont play"

and i got TONS of people having the same issue. apparently  NONE of the discs work.

i read that the ONLY way to watch this on blu ray is to have a USB drive inserted into your blu ray.

i had no clue where my USB drive was cuz i dont use them. so i went back to wal mart and complained to the lil old lady manager ( who was sexy btw)

and basically she said that i was screwed cuz its agains federal copyright law for them to give me my money back. obviously its stupid for me to get an exchange cuz all of the discs are crap.

so i just sat their and told them to give me another one. they did. it didnt work either.

i tore my room up lookin for my USB drive. i finally found it. i put it in the back of the player and the movie finally started playing.

indifferent.gif

mad.gif

so i went home put it in the blu ray player and NOTHING HAPPENED. i got a load screen and it just turned black. nothing else happened. i was IRATE.

so i played another movie just to make sure my setup was still working. and my other movies played fine. 

so i looked u "starship troopers blu ray defect" and "starship troopers wont play"

and i got TONS of people having the same issue. apparently  NONE of the discs work.

i read that the ONLY way to watch this on blu ray is to have a USB drive inserted into your blu ray.

i had no clue where my USB drive was cuz i dont use them. so i went back to wal mart and complained to the lil old lady manager ( who was sexy btw)

and basically she said that i was screwed cuz its agains federal copyright law for them to give me my money back. obviously its stupid for me to get an exchange cuz all of the discs are crap.

so i just sat their and told them to give me another one. they did. it didnt work either.

i tore my room up lookin for my USB drive. i finally found it. i put it in the back of the player and the movie finally started playing.

:stoneface:  
mad.gif
:rofl: that movie sucked when i was a kid
still watch it when it comes on tv though :lol:
movie kinda reminds me of enders game when i had finally read the book.

roll.gif
 damn I bought that movie for like $5 on black friday a few years ago..... and I haven't even opened it yet 
mean.gif
 I should go return it with no receipt 

I'm glad Riddick got its 3rd movie. I was pissed when the 2nd one didn't do as well and we were going to be left hanging.

I actually liked both Riddicks.

Those first few pics of the Sentinels look like they're doing the Rich Boy face. Just need to put sunglasses on them 8).

:stoneface:  
mad.gif
:rofl: that movie sucked when i was a kid
still watch it when it comes on tv though :lol:
movie kinda reminds me of enders game when i had finally read the book.

That movie is bomb! That deal was too good to be true, I wouldn't even be mad if that happened to me.... Jk

The first Starship troopers is a classic

I watched the 3rd movie on Netflix and that one was complete *** though

Back
Top Bottom