News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

His nose makes him look more bird-like.  
laugh.gif
  It'll be interesting to see how much purple they put in his costume.
I wonder how many movies they have planned for The Avengers.  Is it a one time deal or will they make it an obligatory trilogy?  Maybe they could introduce Antman and Wasp in the 2nd or 3rd movies then.  A slim chance but it'd be nice to see.  I was watching some of The Avengers cartoon this morning.

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif
I wonder how many movies they have planned for The Avengers.  Is it a one time deal or will they make it an obligatory trilogy?  Maybe they could introduce Antman and Wasp in the 2nd or 3rd movies then.  A slim chance but it'd be nice to see.  I was watching some of The Avengers cartoon this morning.

the cartoon is 
pimp.gif

It would be cool if they did the whole story of loki taking over asgard and then the avengers going to each of the realms 

Originally Posted by shogun

laugh.gif

I believe Chris Evans signed a 6 picture deal and Sam Jackson to 9, but I'm not sure how many actual Avengers movies there will be.  My hope is for a well made trilogy and I'd be happy.  Anyway,
avengersg.png
here's the complete poster of the Avengers art

I'm not really a big comic book guy, but I've always liked Black Lightning and I've been wondering if there's any chance they make a movie about him?

Whose face is that in the background of the Hulk pic?
It's not Rufallo, doesn't look like his father from the first film, doesn't look like Gen Ross either.
eZYnc.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]it's rufallo's profile.... it's him.

no Hulk film in 2012 or 2013....
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
[/color]

Marvel dropped the damn ball with Norton. I hate to keep bringing it up but seriously, he struck gold with that hulk film and the really did my man dirty.

Good luck to Ruffs, he has some big @#* shoes to fill in my book.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Marvel dropped the damn ball with Norton. I hate to keep bringing it up but seriously, he struck gold with that hulk film and the really did my man dirty.
Its been said multiple times before and I agree. They bent over to Joss Whedon and got rid of Norton.

I don't care for an Ant-Man movie. A Black Panther film is LONG overdue.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Its been said multiple times before and I agree. They bent over to Joss Whedon and got rid of Norton.

I don't care for an Ant-Man movie. A Black Panther film is LONG overdue.

So Norton's mad because they cut up the film and he wanted it to be longer, right?  I thought TIH was already a good length and any longer and it probably would've started dragging. And I know I'm in the minority and not a part of the Norton-love fest, but as long as the Hulk does Hulk #%@% in the movie, they could've brought Eric Bana back for all I care.

on another note, it's pretty interesting to see Coulson get some shine and he seems to be becoming a very important member of SHIELD

Norton cowrote The Incredible Hulk. I noticed they toned down the SHIELD presence a lot and maybe marvel didn't like that
Iron Man 2 and The Incredible Hulk happen around the same time in the movie plot but at the end of Iron Man 2, Stark is only recommended as an consultant for the Avengers Initiative and that's when he appears at the post-credits scene in The Incredible Hulk. They need to have William Hurt in the avengers, I haven't heard anything about him or Liv Tyler. 

WOW no wonder that !%@@ wasnt picked up... what the #%@* kind of opening was that?? really? did they really open with that? and they just had to name him "willis"?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom