News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

batmanbanepittsburgh.jpg

So I just watched First Class last night and I think that's my favorite Marvel film now.
Only thing is I could of sworn Emma Frost was way younger than Proffessor X and Magneto

Originally Posted by omgitswes

So I just watched First Class last night and I think that's my favorite Marvel film now.
Only thing is I could of sworn Emma Frost was way younger than Proffessor X and Magneto
Don't even try to analyze it, a lot of continuity holes in the film, not just from the comics but from the prior films as well.

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

spidey's suit looks pretty nice.

yeah, I've loved it since I first saw it but it's crazy how fanboys really hate the suit with so much passion on other forums.  There's been 3 movies with the og suit already, I'm not against a slight change for once and he still can't be mistaken for anybody else but Spidey, IMO
TheAmazingSpiderMan_Display_Blog.jpg

As for the crappy WW show/pilot, WW looked horrible in the suit, when they first showed her in it I thought it was Chyna or the ugly Kardashian. She looked better on her street clothes than her costume and even then it depends on the angle and what she was wearing. They just picked a horrible actress to play WW look-wise.

haha yeah I just looked through the movie thread on here and they were talkign about how Cyclopse was younger in the film than Havok, same for Storm.

It would of been cool if they showed a love interest between Azazel and Mystique. And I don't remember Moira from X Men comics but I know on the cartoon she was Scottish and def not a CIA agent.

LAURENCE FISHBURNE JOINS MAN OF STEEL

by Silas Lesnick

August 02, 2011

Laurence Fishburne has joined the cast of Zack Snyder's Man of Steel in the role of Perry White, EW reports.

The Editor-in-Chief of Clark Kent's newspaper outlet, "The Daily Planet", White made his first appearance in "Superman" #7 in 1940 and was famous for his steadfast journalistic integrity and his catchphrase, "Great Caesar's Ghost!"(which was originated on the 1950's radio show by actor John Hamilton).

Jackie Cooper played the role in the original Richard Donner Superman films with Frank Langella performing as the character in 2006's Superman Returns. Michael McKean guest-starred as White on the television adaptation, "Smallville".

Fishburne, famous to genre fans for his role as Morpheus in The Matrix, will join Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Diane Lane, Kevin Costner, Michael Shannon, Antje Traue, Russell Crowe, Julia Ormond, Christopher Meloni and Harry Lennix for the film, currently in production.

Man of Steel is set for release on June 14, 2013.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Just a different version of Emma Frost I suppose. None of the ages are really stated in the film. Didnt really like January Jones' acting, I prefer Alice Eve to play Emma Frost.

2013??? Thought it was coming out next summer....guess it does make sense that it doesn't release near TDKR so that they don't take money away from each other. The cast is really shaping up well,can't wait

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

2013??? Thought it was coming out next summer....guess it does make sense that it doesn't release near TDKR so that they don't take money away from each other. The cast is really shaping up well,can't wait
Release was actually slated for December 2012, but there are a couple other high profile films it would contend with, including Fox’s Life Of Pi, Quentin Tarantino‘s Django Unchained, Disney‘s Lone Ranger and Peter Jackson‘s The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.

Perry White is black now?  Ok.  
grin.gif
  Maybe they can switch Lois Lane to an Asian actress next.
The new Spiderman suit is sick.  The small eyes still look weird.

It is kind of funny that Bane is smaller.  I guess he doesn't inject himself with any Venom.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Release was actually slated for December 2012, but there are a couple other high profile films it would contend with, including Fox’s Life Of Pi, Quentin Tarantino‘s Django Unchained, Disney‘s Lone Ranger and Peter Jackson‘s The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey.
Oh yea 
embarassed.gif
. No one would wanna compete with the Hobbit 
laugh.gif
. Such a loooong wait but hopefully it'll be worth it.

In Burton's Batman, Harvey Dent was black. Obviously adding some color to the cast for a reason, come to think of it, superman doesnt really have any ethnic characters.

"It's important I live the next 24 hours as a black woman!"

30t6p3b.gif

Supes got too many alien gadgets and devices at his place on hand.

Anyway,
laugh.gif
@ Bane looking so small next to Bats. The muzzle looks weird on him.

Back
Top Bottom