News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I can't name any recent Asian actors who are well-liked / are actually good actors.
The first part is that Asians aren't cast so they don't get the chance to be well known or well liked. So it's a cycle. There are no big name Asians because they aren't ever given the chance to get big

The second point is, the "good enough actor" stuff is nonsense. Scarlett johansson isn't really a good actress at all and Hollywood is full of terrible acting from white people. So o don't buy that there aren't good Asian actors out there

Real spit. Why isn't there an Asian Brad Pitt or an East Indian Matt Damon or a Native-American George Clooney? How come black people have to play slaves and butlers to get Oscar noms?

They're using technology to make actors look Asian instead of hiring Asian actors? That's all types of disrespectful.

Actors flourish in countries where the people look like them. Sucks but that's the truth. In the movie threads people post how the blockbuster movies will cast an Asian in a small role to generate more money in Asian countries.

For some reason real world's jamie chung gets consistent work.

Actors flourish in countries where the people look like them. Sucks but that's the truth.

America is a "minority-majority" so that excuse is flawed.

Mainly white actors because white people run Hollywood.

Asian folks gotta make their voices heard and vote with their wallet. Boycott the films that white wash Asian characters

Hollywood will only change when you speak up and hit them where it hurts... their pockets.

Actors flourish in countries where the people look like them. Sucks but that's the truth. In the movie threads people post how the blockbuster movies will cast an Asian in a small role to generate more money in Asian countries.

For some reason real world's jamie chung gets consistent work.
actually I don't think that's true particularly for Hollywood. People want to see movies in general. Hollywood casts white actors. The movies do good. They think people only want to see white actors etc. if you make a good movie, people will see it regardless of the lead is an Indian person or Asian etc. it's just that Hollywood is so insular/ racist that they want to give the same people a chance etc.

Nobody goes to see superhero movies because the stars are white

Well then in America the white executives / higher ups want whites to flourish. The last Asian person I remember being the lead in a non-Asian cinema movie was Rain in Ninja Assassin.

Well then in America the white executives / higherups want whites to flourish.The last Asian person I remember being the lead in a non-Asian cinema movie was Rain in Ninja Assassin.
Well yeah. Like , I like Ryan Reynolds. I find him funny. But the dude was box office poison before Deadpool. Yet he got chances over chances to do stuff.

Yeah the F&F series chronological order is

1 2 4 5 6 3 7 8
Whoa :rofl:

Well either way in my linear thinking I was right about what I was told. Just wrong wording.

Should've said in the most recent movie he got killed easily and quickly.

Not easily, or quickly.
That's what I was told by someone who did watch the movies though.

If you want I can give you his # so you can argue with him about it.

Last edited:
No thanks. He sounds like an idiot.
Well, an average movie-goer would assume the FF series is in chronological order.

But if you actually watch the films, it makes sense why it isn't and is actually: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 3, 7, 8

Last edited:
As opposed to people who don't watch them, but comment on them anyways?

I never seen It's a Wonderful Life, but let me write a review about it...... :lol:

They really should let someone better use the concept of pixels and make a better movie..

Gotta admire sandler for keeping his friends employed

Last edited:
As opposed to people who don't watch them, but comment on them anyways?

I never seen It's a Wonderful Life, but let me write a review about it...... :lol:
:lol: @ jumping from comment based on what someone who saw it said and review about a movie you never seen.

As if I'd ever review a trash FF movie :smh: :lol:

C'mon now.

Here Is Your First Horrifying Look at Elizabeth Banks as Power Rangers' Rita Repulsa

First Look At Denzel Washington And Chris Pratt In The Magnificent Seven

The new film directed by Antoine Fuqua is a remake of the classic western The Magnificent Seven released in 1960. The original film starred Yul Brynner, Steve McQueen, Charles Bronson, James Coburn, and Robert Vaughn.

The remake will star Denzel Washington ( Malcolm X, Glory), Chris Pratt ( Guardians of the Galaxy), Lee Byung-hun(G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra, G.I.Joe: Retaliation), Vincent D'Onofrio(Daredevil), Ethan Hawke(Gattaca), Manuel Garcia Rulfo(From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series), and Martin Sensmeier(Salem). Peter Sarsgaard(Green Lantern) also stars as the film's main antagonist.

Last edited:
Fuqua got enough hits to get me interested.. I like my fair share of westerns.. Wasn't a huge fan of the original

I'll probably give it a shot

Last edited:
my guy Chris Pratt doing films with Denzel now? Seems like yesterday I was watchin him act the fool on Parks & Rec. That boy done came up
:pimp:

Last edited:
‘Blade Runner 2’ Casts ‘Knock Knock’ Star Ana De Armas

The stunning Cuban actress will join Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford in the sci-fi sequel

“Knock Knock” star Ana de Armas has scored a leading role alongside Ryan Gosling, Harrison Ford, Robin Wright and Dave Bautista in the “Blade Runner” sequel that’s taking shape at Alcon and Warner Bros., it was announced Thursday.

Denis Villeneuve is directing the sequel, which is set several decades after the original.

Knock Knock is worth it for her alone. Scariest film I've ever seen. Cuz if two chicks that looked like that knocked on my door while wife was outta town, I'd have the same problems he did. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom