News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

DREDD Series On Netflix Is Now One Step Closer To Becoming A Reality

Talking during his panel Saturday afternoon at Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo, star Karl Urban revealed that "conversations are happening" about a DREDD series at either Netflix or Amazon, a sign perhaps that all that fan support has finally begun to pay off.

Netflix stay with the meaaaannnn batting average....Punisher spin off too....

What a time..

I thought that was all a joke? :lol:

Justin Lin Circling 'Space Jam' Sequel Starring LeBron James (Exclusive)

Justin Lin, Andrew Dodge and Alfredo Botello are ready to shoot some intergalactic hoops with LeBron James.

The Fast & Furious 6 and Star Trek Beyond helmer is co-writing with Dodge and Botello the Warner Bros.' sequel Space Jam 2. Lin is also eyeing to direct and produce via his Perfect Storm Entertainment, and sources say he will be thoroughly involved in the creative development of the project.

Rumors of a follow-up to the live action/animated 1996 hit have been brewing for years, and picked up again when James and his company SpringHill Entertainment signed a deal with Warner Bros. in July. The Cleveland Cavaliers NBA player, who recently appeared in Amy Schumer comedy Trainwreck, will star in Space Jam 2. He's repped by WME.

^ Let's see how Lin does this.

I'm expecting Lebron to say: "I don't got friends, I got family"

laugh.gif

The guy who wrote Dragon Ball: Evolution just apologized for it. :wow: :lol:

He took the whole blame, but he definitely had some help in creating that monstrosity.

watxhing darkman.. Y'all think a remake would work?

I don't know...

Maybe a netflix series would work.

Would love to see this without some of the raimi-isms

I still don't think Hollywood knows how to adapt video games into good movies. Who knows? Maybe it's just not the right people making them.

Michael Bay or Guillermo Del Toro REALLY needs to do Mortal Kombat

Warcraft has Fail written all over it.

You actually want Michael bay to do something?

Would really love to see mortal kombat taken seriously though

‘Blade Runner 2’ Casts ‘Knock Knock’ Star Ana De Armas

The stunning Cuban actress will join Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford in the sci-fi sequel

“Knock Knock” star Ana de Armas has scored a leading role alongside Ryan Gosling, Harrison Ford, Robin Wright and Dave Bautista in the “Blade Runner” sequel that’s taking shape at Alcon and Warner Bros., it was announced Thursday.

Denis Villeneuve is directing the sequel, which is set several decades after the original.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2003780/[/quote]

[quote="CP1708, post: 25660487"]Knock Knock is worth it for her alone. Scariest film I've ever seen. Cuz if two chicks that looked like that knocked on my door while wife was outta town, I'd have the same problems he did. :lol[/quote]

Just read the plot on wiki, sounds like a crazy movie :lol

Tellin y'all, scariest movie I have ever seen. Two chicks look like that knock on my door, wife not home...... :smh:

I'd be buried one way or another. :lol:

Wow, so much passion in Keanu's voice.

Blonde chick was absolutely stunned by his brilliance.

Russell Crowe In Early Talks To Join Tom Cruise In Universal's THE MUMMY As 'Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde'

Universal Pictures' highly ambitious Monster Movie Universe has already signed two of the biggest, if not the biggest, movie stars in the world in Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp, have courted a third A-lister in Angelina Jolie, and now, they're on the verge of potentially adding an Academy Award-winning talent - Russell Crowe.

Deadline broke the news earlier this afternoon that Crowe had entered early talks with Universal to join The Mummy, which is currently filming in London, and while they didn't provide details on his role, The Hollywood Reporter was able to reveal that if his deal closes, he'll be portraying the tormented Dr. Jekyll and his murderous alter-ego Mr. Hyde, which should be exciting news for fans of the genre. The extent of his role in The Mummy is uncertain, but it's being described as a cameo that could potentially expand into his own solo feature.

In 2016 i wouldnt call tom cruise, johnny depp or russell crowe the A listers they once were.. That's like calling will smith still that thing

Having any of those names attached to a movie isnt a guarantee sell anymore

WHAT? :rofl:

A-list doesn't always mean automatic big box office numbers.

Daniel Day Lewis isn't going to make you big bucks but dude is a definitely an A-lister.

You know you are getting a quality movie with DDL, none of those actors are on that level

If leo is in a movie people are going.. those guys need other things involved to get butts in seats

Will smith is the epitome of this, he needs to have some more likeable parts come along

Edge of reason and jack reacher were huge for tom cruise.. needed something outside of mission impossible to show he still could be a draw.. taking the tropic thnder was also big for him where he didnt look like he was taking himself overly serious

Depp has been swinging and missing a ton with his last couple movies

Back
Top Bottom