News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Magento, Talia and Thug Aflred, cast looks solid.

Terrible song for the trailer
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 at the song 

was so unexpected but was 
pimp.gif

actually want to see the movie now

Last edited:
This is THE MOST hilarious thing I've come across. This guy is BEYOND DELUDED

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/05...-mark-millar-a-fascinating-conspiracy-theory/

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is why I love the internet. Without it I probably am never made aware of this guy and his delusions of grandeur. Dude is like the guy who thinks he created Deadpool calling Liefeld a thief x10000000000

Parts that had me crying:

12 Mar
Michael Bennett ‎@Owljamesknight
@mrmarkmillar So why did you steal 2008 Owl Unlikely Crusader and 2012 Owl Knight's Quickening instead of just working with me???......
Follow
Michael Bennett ‎@Owljamesknight
@mrmarkmillar So why did you hack into my phone at 8:10:05 am GMT on 10/9/12 from Algeria IP 41.98.5.218 instead of just working with me??..
12:35 PM - 13 Mar 2016
Retweets likes

10915095_780146448725943_6613586667104780022_o-600x772.jpg

From Owl Knight’s Quickening he stole my new beginning the perimeter wall around Towne City that protects the city from the Monkey People and put it in the movie World War Z as the Israel perimeter wall, built to keep out the zombies that act more like Monkey People than zombies. World War Z was based on a 2006 book but the Israel Perimeter Wall was a Hollywood rewrite. The Movie World War Z was made by the film company responsible for Kick-*** 1, Plan B Entertainment.
He put the Towne City Perimeter Wall around Mega City One in the movie Judge Dredd. Also in Judge Dredd there are arbitrary shots of skateboarding like in Owl.
He also put a perimeter wall around the city in the Fox TV show Almost Human.
It is possible Mark Millar put the Towne City Perimeter Wall in the Movie Pacific Rim as well.

Son said Millar hacked his phone from Algeria to steal more material!

IS THIS REAL LIFE? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm more mad they are remaking a Robin Williams classic than the actual movie. I wish they'd get someone that is on that comedic level to do this remake. Jim Carrey def comes to mind, since I could see him rocking that crazy beard and playing the character super crazy after being trapped in the game for so long(assuming that is the plot of this one, which I'm sure it isn't)
I just hope it's not 3 grown men(rock, hart and black) deciding to randomly play a game of Jumanji

That is an odd selection of people to choose for a Jumanji remake.

First thing I saw was The Rock holding the book and I just immediately thought of an adrenaline filled Jumanji movie with car chases, fist fights, gun fights, and explosions like the Fast and the Furious or Expendables movies. :lol:

First thing I saw was The Rock holding the book and I just immediately thought of an adrenaline filled Jumanji movie with car chases, fist fights, gun fights, and explosions like the Fast and the Furious or Expendables movies. :lol:

Jack Black and Kevin Hart have that reactionary comedy thing down...its makes sense.

I just think people dont want to see another remake.

I'm more mad they are remaking a Robin Williams classic than the actual movie. I wish they'd get someone that is on that comedic level to do this remake. Jim Carrey def comes to mind, since I could see him rocking that crazy beard and playing the character super crazy after being trapped in the game for so long(assuming that is the plot of this one, which I'm sure it isn't)
I just hope it's not 3 grown men(rock, hart and black) deciding to randomly play a game of Jumanji
Honestly, 3 grown men sitting down to play Jumanji sounds hilarious to me. Especially of its Jack black, the Rock and Kevin hart. Imagine a tiger chasing Kevin Hart around screaming only for the rock to come and choke someone it. Then they roll the dice again for the next turn. Brilliant( I'm not even being sarcastic)

While the first movie was fine, it doesn't hold some magical place IMO.

Last edited:

First thing I saw was The Rock holding the book and I just immediately thought of an adrenaline filled Jumanji movie with car chases, fist fights, gun fights, and explosions like the Fast and the Furious or Expendables movies.
laugh.gif
He'll probably be wearing the same outfit in this movie: Black tactical cargo pants and a short-sleeve UA shirt lol.

Pacific Rim 2 Just Took A Major Step Forward, Get The Details

The sequel to Pacific Rim has pretty much become synonymous with the phrase "development hell" over the last few years. Although Guillermo del Toro has continually insisted that the film would materialize, good news has been hard to come by for the project. Luckily, today seems to represent such an occasion. We’ve just learned that Pacific Rim 2 has taken a Kaiju-sized step forward by enlisting a new screenwriter to polish the script.

According to a recent report from THR, it seems that Pacific Rim 2 has brought screenwriter Derek Connolly on board. It appears that he will work alongside current director Steven S. DeKnight – who helped shepherd the first season of Netflix’s hit series Daredevil – with regards to fine-tuning the story and bringing the sequel to life. The report also confirms that Guillermo del Toro remains firmly committed to the project, albeit in a producing role, rather than as the film’s director.

As far as screenwriters go, Pacific Rim 2 could do a hell of a lot worse than Derek Connolly. The scribe cut his creature feature teeth on last year’s smash hit Jurassic World, and has since gone on to take jobs working on the sequel, Jurassic World 2, as well as the upcoming Kong: Skull Island. Basically, this guy knows his way around a monster movie, making him perfectly suited for the apocalyptic robots vs. monsters carnage of the Pacific Rim series; we fully expect him to bring these talents to the table when the Jaegers and Kaiju face off for round 2.

We’re incredibly intrigued by the notion of Derek Connolly signing up to work on Pacific Rim 2, but – as with all news – there exist certain caveats. It’s still unclear exactly how much work Connolly will add to the final product in the end. Guillermo del Toro, Zak Penn and Jon Spaihts have all taken passes at the script for the film, so we don’t know if Connolly has signed on to merely work on the story, or do a top-to-bottom overhaul of the script. The only thing we truly know is that this represents a step in the right direction for the long-dormant film.

With this newfound momentum, we very much expect to hear more about Pacific Rim 2 in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom