News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

It's great.

I was seeing the title today not putting two and two together.

Now I'm like :smokin Didn't think Waid would adapt it but the story really is perfect for it.

With Adam McKay on board I got something to look forward too. Hope he captures the dark parts of this story to contrast with how light and good things were prior.

So if this works out for Fox, will they stop cuffing Xmen?
Probably not.

This is like FOX being able to make Kick-*** and Kingsman movies. It's based off comics but limited runs. Not huge never ending franchises.

Last edited:
WB should do a Spielberg directed, Dini/Timm written live action Freakazoid movie with CandleJack as the vil

Last edited:
new Assassins Creed pics

These movies are a chance to improve the story of the games. Simplify it and make it less convoluted.

I just naturally assumed the first movie would be Desmond and Altair, but his assassin uniform doesn't look like Altair or even Ezio. It's definitely not the third ancestor. I lost interest in the games by then, but the concept was always cool.

I wonder if this is actually connect to the story of the games and not like its own AC movie universe.
It's not a continuation of the games but the plot does have Templars, assassins, abstergo etc

Yeah but I'm wonder if this is like a side story to the game. Like the events of the game happened and this is just following someone that Abstergo found after all that mess. The AC games have gotten really meta in the last few entries.

Doesn't look half bad. I still would've preferred Italy or Jerusalem as the setting but it's whatever.
For the game players, how much info y'all think is needed going in?
you shouldn't need much. From the trailer, a lot seems to be explained. I guess you may need to know about Templars

I wonder if this is actually connect to the story of the games and not like its own AC movie universe.
It's not a continuation of the games but the plot does have Templars, assassins, abstergo etc

Yeah but I'm wonder if this is like a side story to the game. Like the events of the game happened and this is just following someone that Abstergo found after all that mess. The AC games have gotten really meta in the last few entries.
it looks more like a retelling and instead of Desmond you have this guy

Last edited:
That actually looks pretty good. Plus Fassbender is a good actor. Video game movies don't normally get the luxury of people who can act. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom