News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Hopefullly Hunnam can break away from his character in SoA. King Arthur looks pretty good.

And lol at Roose Bolton and Littlefinger plotting together.

You guys have good eyes. I saw littlefinger for like half a second. I think he was the one pulling the string on a bow.

Such a random movie to make a sequel for. I think most have forgot a out the original movie.

Channing Tatum To Play Mermaid In Splash Remake

Disney is moving full speed ahead with a re-imagining of Splash, the 1984 sleeper hit film that launched the stars of Tom Hanks and Daryl Hannah, along with Imagine partners Ron Howard and Brian Grazer, the latter of whom hatched the idea for the fish wish-fulfillment story that Howard directed. They’ve got an intriguing take: It’s being developed for Channing Tatum to take role that Hannah played, with Jillian Bell in the role that Hanks played.

Channing Tatum To Play Mermaid In Splash Remake

Disney is moving full speed ahead with a re-imagining of Splash, the 1984 sleeper hit film that launched the stars of Tom Hanks and Daryl Hannah, along with Imagine partners Ron Howard and Brian Grazer, the latter of whom hatched the idea for the fish wish-fulfillment story that Howard directed. They’ve got an intriguing take: It’s being developed for Channing Tatum to take role that Hannah played, with Jillian Bell in the role that Hanks played.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am watching this!

Last edited:
That's ol girl from The Lobster :lol: Playing Belle :rofl:

That movie came out in 2014 though.

Looks half anime in a cool way.

Ain't no way in hell im watching a splash remake

Seeing the 30th anniversary of aliens... Really disappointing what happened with alien 3.. One of my favorite directors dealing with something I think he could make magic with, but studio got way too much involved

Last edited:
Never seen Splash.

Guess the title had more to it than Tatum playing a mermaid. A transgender role will be risky for him even if it's a comedy.

Mannequin was good too.

If they do a remake of Big (Tom Hanks movie) i'm gonna smack somebody.

literally was thinking that same movie.. or short circuit

just pray they don't try to do ferris bueller's day off, hell any john hughes movie

They not touching the GOAT

Mannequin was good too.

If they do a remake of Big (Tom Hanks movie) i'm gonna smack somebody.

they kinda have already remade big in some ways
13 going on 30 with Jennifer Garner

Man I LOVE Short Circuit, I really hope they don't touch that.

Back
Top Bottom