News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I thought Guardians would've been out by now. I feel like I saw the first trailer in 2015 and it looked pretty close to completion

Is that a video game based movie?

The whole find superhuman in Soviet union to stop a super villain sounds weird as he'll :lol:

Nice change of pace though.

kind of obvious it's a avengers ripoff but it still looks dope.

Last edited:
I ain't mad at any of those remakes but I'm not a big horror fan at all.

I do question remaking a Hitchcock work (even though it isn't his strongest imo) but also I don't know if birds are gonna work. They gotta be some killer birds like real life threatening.

The rest got me like meh other than interest in the Universal monsterverse. IKWYDLS remake might be good too.

Looking forward to the Crow, Pet Sematary, Black Lagoon, The Birds and Vampire Chronicles remakes.

Hate that Bay is involved in The Birds, though.

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: @ those remakes

:smh:

Why don't they remake bad movies with good premises? Make a bad movie good or great not the other way around.

Suspiria remake really ain't going to work.

Can't top a film processed in technicolor and directed by Argento

tumblr_lj9s6a8R2V1qdezf9o1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_lj9sncVCcv1qdezf9o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Yea.. Hollywood is going in to this whole remake thing with the wrong idea.. They're thinking big and thinking that name recognition and the property will sell the film

Instead of realizing that a standard has been set and some films just won't work for the same reasons they did back then

Like jaws doesn't work now.. Or silence of the lambs.. Audiences don't have the patience and they don't realize how little the actual monsters both of those films are known for are actually in the film, but you feel their presence the entire time

Or even the original Jurassic park, because of the limitations of the time.. They had to make the most of what they had

The evil dead and Jurassic world are good takes on revisiting old material.. Or Star Wars and Star Trek.. You're revisiting more than you're remaking

Last edited:
Pet sematary traumatized my sis and I for a good bit during our childhood

Our rental copies down in the Bahamas just straight up were legit bootleggers.. They would get the preview VHSs back then (then the preview DVDs before stuff was readily available online) and would just make a crap load of copies for rental (had a job at one of these places when I was a kid one summer)

Anyways, my mom intended to rent land before time for us.. And someone must have accidentally mislabeled pet sematary as a land before time

We just happened to be the unlucky family who discovered this mistake

For a couple months my sis and I wouldn't get near the underneath portions of any bed.. Come bed time we would run and jump on the bed and when it was time to get up we were running and jumping off.. Will never forget that shhhh :smh:

Last edited:
Oh wait Bay is involved with Birds? :rofl:

Get ready for exploding birds like they got more fire power than grenades :lol:

I'm only down for the Beauty and the Beast remake purely due to Emma Watson lol

Kinda expecting the movie to be as lame as the Cinderella live action movie

I'm only down for the Beauty and the Beast remake purely due to Emma Watson lol

Kinda expecting the movie to be as lame as the Cinderella live action movie

:lol: once I heard the mice don't talk in Cinderella, I knew it was gonna be dumb

Back
Top Bottom