News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I had the game for playstation back in the day.. don't remember anything about either of the movies.. vaguely remember Angelina in the role, since she had other movies with more sex appeal before her fall off

:wow: probably my favorite Disney animated film ever...

Disney and Jon Favreau Joining Forces on “The Lion King”

We can officially confirm that The Walt Disney Studios and director Jon Favreau are putting a new reimagining of The Lion King on the fast track to production. The project follows the technologically groundbreaking smash hit The Jungle Book, directed by Favreau, which debuted in April and has earned $965.8 million worldwide.

Paranormal... talking animals!

or a comic book

Last edited:
Warner Bros., Toho to Produce Miike Takashi Movie ‘Jojo’

TOKYO – Warner Bros. and Japanese major Toho are teaming up to co-produce “Jojo no Kimyo na Boken” (translation: Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure,) a new live-action feature by maverick film maker Takashi Miike.

Based on a long-running comic by Hirohiko Araki that has sold nearly 90 million copies in 117 paperback editions, the film will feature the Joestar family, a clan whose members possess various powers and skills they use to defeat supernatural foes. The film will focus on Part 4 of the comic series titled “Diamond Is Unbreakable” in its English version. Kento Yamazaki will star as the hero, Josuke Higashikata.

Release is set for the summer of 2017, with details about how the partners will distribute the film yet to be announced.

First launched in “Weekly Shonen Jump” magazine in 1987, the “Jojo” franchise has since generated various comic versions, as well as anime, video games and so-called ‘light novels.’

That should be interesting. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure all of the versions are some pretty specific fun manga/anime stuff. Stands, vampires, etc.

I'll wait to see on casting and trailers. The first story had a really epic Indiana Jones period piece adventure feel to it.

Bat in the Sun is adapting Valiant comics into a web series it seems.

Jason David Frank as Bloodshot

Michael Rowe as Ninjak

I love those damn movies

Me too. It's funny cause these movies do great at the box office, critics love them and come from a OG cinematic universe.

Yet no one really talks about them or their next installments, but we all are amped when the trailer drops :lol:

We basically watch them and forget them until the next one comes out. I didn't really get into the last one because I streamed it from an app and there were no subtitles for what the apes were saying, i'm assuming there were supposed to be subtitles.

We basically watch them and forget them until the next one comes out. I didn't really get into the last one because I streamed it from an app and there were no subtitles for what the apes were saying, i'm assuming there were supposed to be subtitles.

Should have watched it in theaters.

Apes movies keep getting better with each new installment.

Can't wait for the next one.

Nobody remembers Angelina's Tomb Raider.

However missed opportunity we didn't get Womb Raider XXX. Hopefully the powers that be do so this time around.

Oh I remember Tomb Raider, all right. When Lara Croft was running in slow mo and Angelina's oversized ******* were bouncing up and down, I remember thinking, 'they too big'

I am all ****** in for an Alicia Vikander version of Tomb Raider

*edit

Dear Lord. Fantastic Beasts looks lit

And I'm going to withhold judgment on the Lion Kings live action news. Was underwhelmed with Jon Favreau's take on Jungle Book.

Last edited:
Adding Angelina bitty slander to the list now :stoneface: :smh:

Must hate Misty Knight in Luke Cage too

Nobody remembers Angelina's Tomb Raider.

However missed opportunity we didn't get Womb Raider XXX. Hopefully the powers that be do so this time around.

Oh I remember Tomb Raider, all right. When Lara Croft was running in slow mo and Angelina's oversized ******* were bouncing up and down, I remember thinking, 'they too big'

giphy.gif

*edit

And I'm going to withhold judgment on the Lion Kings live action news. Was underwhelmed with Jon Favreau's take on Jungle Book.

That movie came out 15 years ago, so you were being a Ho before puberty? :smh:

Angie was hot AF talking in that English accent.

I think it was the second one that had ser jorah with long hair as the villain.

Last edited:

*edit

That movie came out 15 years ago, so you were being a Ho before puberty? :smh:

If it came out 15 years ago, I was 16 :smile:

Back
Top Bottom