News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Apparently the director had his on Green Hornet it for a while and plans to make him this quasi Jason Bourne meets quasi Batman in an American Sniper light.

To him suse who is the Green Hornet is the a ti-Bruce Wayne.

At the least it sounds like he's passionate about the project. His take is going to be serious and character driven.

probably not but he asked what studios will go after next and Akira is one of those that's been in production limbo for the longest but it also one that has plenty of fans and cult following

I posted it a few posts above

it looks pretty good

I want to see the live action Attack on Titan movie, I think its out?

THE LAST OF US Producer Sam Raimi Says The Movie Version Is "Just Sitting There"

"Well, unfortunately that one -- when we went to Neil with Ghost House Pictures we were hoping to get the rights like we do any project and then we'd take it out and sell it but we'd control the rights. With this one he went to Sony -- who I have a very good relationship with -- but they have their own plans for it and I think Neil's plan for it -- I'm not trying to be political -- Neil's plan for it is not the same as Sony's. And because my company doesn't have the rights, I actually can't help him too much. Even though I'm one of the producers on it the way he set it up, he sold his rights to Sony, Sony hired me as a producer by chance, and I can't get the rights free for him so I'm not in the driver's seat and I can't tell you what Sony and Neil together will decide on. If they do move forward I'd love to help them again."

Can't find an appropriate Pixar thread so I'll just post it here.

Really surprised there isn't an updated Pixar Appreciation Thread here yet.

But Incredibles 2 and Toy Story 4 are on the horizon too.

There's also a Dia De Los Muertos inspired film titled Coco coming out next year as well.

Last edited:
Dang, why Cars 3 gotta look so serious? 

Side note, I saw the movie Planes, recently and was entertained lol

still havent seen cars 2, may still skip it. While I'm looking forward to toy story 4, and incredibles 2, CoCo seems to be the film that will make me fall in love with Pixar all over again because of their originality. Monsters Inc, WallE and UP type status

Don't get me wrong love the rest of their films(especially Toy Story and Incredibles)

High hopes for Alien, not so much for Assassins Creed. Video game movies just ain't been that good.

Was watching prometheus again the other day. Def had some good parts but the next movie needs to be better.

Prometheus had some cool stuff but people want Aliens and also they left TOO many questions unanswered. It's not about explaining every crazy scene we see, but there was no payoff at the end for me.

Did we accidentally make the Xeno?

Why was there the room with shrine of a queen?

What's up with the Giant head?

What the hell happened that killed all the jockeys?

How could the orbs map the installation but those two dummies couldn't find their way out?

Why made David do what he did? Cause dude was just ***?

So dude finds proof of ******* aliens and because they ain't there he's like this was a waste?

Too many things man. The movie could have been epic

I dunnio.. movie could have been so good.. but shhh was so disappointing

I got it with BvS, SS, the counselor, sucker punch and the star wars prequels.. had such high expectations and just left so disappointed

also IM2 and IM3

and like the story behind it with the screen play is just infuriating.. you're asking for it when you bring in lindelof

should have just went with spaihts original plan

Prometheus had some cool stuff but people want Aliens and also they left TOO many questions unanswered. It's not about explaining every crazy scene we see, but there was no payoff at the end for me.

Did we accidentally make the Xeno?

Why was there the room with shrine of a queen?

What's up with the Giant head?

What the hell happened that killed all the jockeys?

How could the orbs map the installation but those two dummies couldn't find their way out?

Why made David do what he did? Cause dude was just ***?

So dude finds proof of ******* aliens and because they ain't there he's like this was a waste?

Too many things man. The movie could have been epic

Movie really tried too much and comes off not making any sense.

If you take it as a standalone with none of that Aliens stuff, Prometheus was a okay cool sci-fi flick.

A bit slow but still good. Not trying to be Aliens or recreate that.

Back
Top Bottom