News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

One of the best of the year!

Also, looks like Split by M Night is gonna be pretty good too

I kept thinking this was still away from even filming. Guess it's ready to come out next year.

Can't say much based off the teaser.

Who is the chick playing the mummy? :nerd:

Last edited:
Idris was barely in the movie. Lol

And even if he was it wouldn't have mattered to me lol

Last edited:
Idris didn't flourish in that movie?
Yeah I dug him as that kind of villain and given the makeup/cgi it was easier to immerse himself in the role and viewers to lose themselves and forget it's Idris.

He flourished and I liked the character's arc in the movie. Thought provoking Star Trek message about humanity.

The Last Of Us could work depending on who writes and directs it. I still want a Mass Effect movie because I love the games so much. Andromeda releasing in a few months. :smokin

Man, I feel like the game was good enough as it was storywise. Do we really need a movie?

I dunno, but I know it's been in development. Too bad that new wolverine movie might've jacked their story.

The Last Of Us could work depending on who writes and directs it. I still want a Mass Effect movie because I love the games so much. Andromeda releasing in a few months. :smokin
Eh The last of us would be just like the other 1000 movies in the genre. The story isn't that good from a film standpoint, it's just video game stories are usually awful

I think he's a good fit for it.. does that look of trying to explain improbable shht well, it's why he works so well in certain roles

Least he looks like he's saying in that lane

If tom wasn't trying look 30 while pushing 60 people wouldn't be so hard on him. Also he hasn't taken a role of actual substance in decades.

Guys like denzel, Brad, will are still in action but they also racking up oscar nods left and right. They don't have some ten year mid life crisis

Tom Cruise decided to be a movie star and just that decades ago.

Aint no turning back for him now. Tom knows his lane and owns it. Liam Neeson already opened up the old man action hero path for him. Cruise gonna flourish in to his 60s.

Also while those 3 you mentioned do take roles that require more talent and acting skills I don't remember the last time any of them were in Oscar contention. Denzel is the only one likely to get there again though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom