News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Will got nominated last year for concussion, Denzel a few years ago for flight, brad for moneyball.

Tom came with it in Edge of Tomorrow, but both Jack Reachers were bunz, and them runs looking tougher and tougher for my dude.

I did no know Brad got oscar nods for producing 12 years a slave, moneyball, the big short and Tree of life. :pimp:

First Jack Reacher was good, haven't seen the second one.

His MI franchise are standing up well though, Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation were pretty damn good.

After his Scientology outburst, it seems like his more serious role offers dwindled because studios didn't want to deal with him and his demands for non box office blockbuster roles. Maybe just not enough pay off?

I think he is getting back on track though and his action films are still pretty damn good.

I never heard of him getting flack for trying to be 30 years old though :lol: It's not his fault he is being casted for late 40 year old roles.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, just get that Les Grossman spin-off going and dude would be back up there to being much liked again.

'Altered Beast' and 'Streets of Rage' coming to film and TV

"Fear of the Walking Dead" producers are adapting the '90s Sega classics.

Sega Group's production arm is teaming with Fear the Walking Dead producer Circle of Confusion on adaptations of '80s and '90s classics Altered Beast and Streets of Rage, according to Variety. Beat 'em up game Streets of Rage pits your rogue cop against big city crime boss Mr. X, while sidescroller Beast features a resurrected Greek Warrior that transforms into powerful werecritters after defeating a suite of villains.

Last edited:
^^^^ Which is gonna be the tv show and which the movie?

Will got nominated last year for concussion, Denzel a few years ago for flight, brad for moneyball.

Tom came with it in Edge of Tomorrow, but both Jack Reachers were bunz, and them runs looking tougher and tougher for my dude.
Nominated where? Will ain't get no Oscar nomination. Last time they recognized him was for Pursuit.

You mean nominated by anybody? If thats the case I'm sure Tom got some MTV nominations recently :lol:

Jack Reacher was great. You don't know what you're talking about there. So were the recent missions, and other sci fi joints he did. His last "bad" movie was Knight & Day. Dude is just fine doing these movies. He doesn't need nominations.
I did no know Brad got oscar nods for producing 12 years a slave, moneyball, the big short and Tree of life. :pimp:
Does that really matter though?

What does the producer do? Give notes, fork up some cash? Aint got **** to do with Brad's acting ability.

Last edited:
actually kind of looking forward to seeing this film mostly due to Fassbender but it is still a video game movie at the end of the day....

You know... I'm amped after that trailer. They took all the elements of AC and did their own thing with it but its still AC. :smokin Lowkey taking this as a reboot of the games story.

Still wanna know why they changed the Animus from what it was to what it is now. Not a nitpick but I just wanna know.

Last edited:
all in on War of the planet of the apes, can't wait!

love how each film as it's own distinct feel

Last edited:
ALIEN COVENANTs Major Casting Surprise Revealed

The guys over at AvP Galaxy have come by some big news regarding a previously unrevealed Alien: Covenant cast member. It seems none other than James Franco (Spider-Man, Rise of the Planet of the Apes) will have a role in Ridley Scott's Prometheus follow up, playing a character named Branson, who is the Captain of the Covenant and the husband of Catherine Waterson's Daniels.

“Franco’s appearance in Alien: Covenant will only be brief", cautions the site. "He appears in the first ten minutes or so of the film with later small appearances.” The actor is also expected to play a promonent role in some of the viral footage that's been shot to promote the film.

Um I Never said that :lol:

Where did you get that quote from its freaking me out

Last edited:
Um I Never said that :lol:

Where did you get that quote from its freaking me out

I was scrolling through old pages. I believe you said it during the summer. Thought you was joking when you said it.

Zik, Altered Beast and Streets of Rage will each get tv shows and feature films.

Batista would be ideal as Max for SoR.

Tv shows AND movies. Wow! Talk about taking a risk/having faith in those adaptions.

Hoping for the best just cuz nostalgia.

Last edited:
Ruben Fleischer to Direct Lionsgate’s ‘Jekyll’ Starring Chris Evans

“Gangster Squad” director Ruben Fleischer is set to direct Lionsgate’s “Jekyll,” the studio’s new take on the “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.” Chris Evans is attached to star.

Based on the six-episode BBC One Television mini-series from 2007, the show followed a modern-day descendant of Jekyll who begins to exhibit the trademark split personality. The father and husband abandons his family, without explaining why, and lives in a fortified basement with a psychiatric nurse as his ally. When they strap the doctor to a metal chair, she watches him transform into an alter ego who rages, shows heightened strength and speed, and can also be a charming, flirtatious scoundrel as well. The two personalities try to coexist, even though one doesn’t remember what the other does while in control of the body.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom