News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Kick-+** 2 issue 3 came out wow.
Crap. I should have picked up the issue today. Probably will be gone at my local shop by tomorrow. I've been waiting for this issue for so long.
And when the hell is Mark Millar going to finish up Superior?!

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I haven't been on NT in what feels like years. 
This & the photography thread were heavily missed. 

(^_^ )
welcome back
pimp.gif

*goes back to twitter*

Other than the fact that his suit looks like it needs a wash (which may be due to dirt from a battle scene), I'm digging the Cavill Superman. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
If those two promo pics don't get you excited for the Avengers flick, nothing will.  And I actually don't think that Superman looks that bad although I'm a lot more lenient on comic book movie costume alterations

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Superman without the red briefs just isn't Superman to me...

I agree. But at the same time comicbook costumes don't always transcend well into movies. How would a grown *** man look fighting villains in his red briefs on the big screen? It would look foolish IMO.

On the Superman suit, I think it'll look better with at least a red belt. The details on the suit is ok, certainly something different.

The Avengers promo art doesn't do anything to me, if they were the actual actors, I'd be more excited but that artwork isn't any different from the one they released at Comic-Con. Actually the Comic-Con version is better since it has Maria Hill and Nick Fury in it.

Bunch of Avengers pics from the set in the spoiler, nothing that spoils the movie, their just a lot of huge pics.

Warning: Spoiler! [+]
8q8VO.jpg

xTFnP.jpg

xijCJ.jpg

ZD5cr.jpg

CuFhN.jpg

lYyZJ.jpg

7oSjP.jpg

vuBGH.jpg

66UYa.jpg

JPYF2.jpg

iXJYK.jpg

tXEdP.jpg

b30wG.jpg

arRBD.jpg

qvETU.jpg

FhxPz.jpg

EiOXQ.jpg

cqjqb.jpg

H62TU.jpg

G6hAL.jpg

wYjTM.jpg

Glad you didn't post "that" pic... Definitely woulda spoiled a little bit of the movies
laugh.gif

I feel like everyone talks about Scarlett's boobs so much we forget that she also has a great !@+.

It's like the reverse of Kim Kardashian.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I feel like everyone talks about Scarlett's boobs so much we forget that she also has a great !@+.

It's like the reverse of Kim Kardashian.

She did lose some size in her boobs ever since she started working out for this role, I guess the buttocks more than makes ups for it.

kill bill 3 news coming soon

so far:

it will have a diff. name

it will release 2014

thurman, hannah (chick with the eyepatch) return

Back
Top Bottom