News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Fury Road was like 20 years in the making
If I cared enough about the first Mad Max movies and every now and then Miller kept speaking up about his Mad Max remake, it'd be **** George Miller with his stalling all talk nothing to show for it *** too.

I'm kinda mad he said a Furiosa movie was next but now it'll probably be something else.

First Look at the Jurassic World Sequel

The 'Avatar' Sequels Have Been Delayed Indefinitely

According to James Cameron himself, you can kiss Disney‘s supposed Christmas Day, 2018 release for Avatar 2 goodbye. In an interview with The Toronto Star, the iconic director admitted:

… 2018 is not happening. We haven’t announced a firm release date. What people have to understand is that this is a cadence of releases. So, we’re not making Avatar 2 — we’re making Avatar 2, 3, 4 and 5. It’s an epic undertaking. It’s not unlike building the Three Gorges dam… It’s pretty exciting stuff. I wish I could share with the world. But we have to preserve a certain amount of showmanship and we’re going to draw that curtain when the time is right.

Means the movies will be even better when they release.

Want to visit that Pandora place they got at Disneyworld.

Last edited:
Atomic blonde looks :pimp:

They just need to ask the John wick directors from here on out on action films.

Would mind them paring up with Liam , Hardy, etc...

New Jurassic World? I wonder what's the premise [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Gareth Evans on action > John Wick directors.

The second he blows up with a mainstream American movie he will be a God king.

Whats the deal with that you would think how monumental the raid movies were he wouldve been attached to something by now

Back
Top Bottom