News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

tomb%20raider.jpg

Man, starting with IT, it's pretty much a year of movies where every week or every other week I'll want to be in theaters(maybe slowdown in January or catch up on flicks during that month)

it's cool, not sure how they could have made changes but I was expecting something more different, that could just easily well be Pearlman

higher res pic
DJoToM3VoAAqLS1.jpg:large

i dont wanna watch the new one
cause of how they did me dirty
waiting for hellboy 3
but man idk
may go see
why didn't they let gdt just direct it
or finish the trilogy???

he wanted to do it, he was campaigning with Pearlman to finish the trilogy but the studios just wasn't having it

it really wasn't a big box office hit to begin with, the first one cost $66m to make and only made $99m, the second one cost $85m and only made $160m

he wanted to do it, he was campaigning with Pearlman to finish the trilogy but the studios just wasn't having it

it really wasn't a big box office hit to begin with, the first one cost $66m to make and only made $99m, the second one cost $85m and only made $160m
pretty good considering mainstream aint know who hellboy was

yah it's decent but they're probably seeing what Marvel and DC is making and wanted to capitalize

plus I think they want to make it rated R too and while del toro doesn't really have a problem with it, his script probably just wasn't fit

thanks for the insight rfx45 rfx45 , I was under the impression that Perlman was trying to convince Del Toro but he didn't want to do it.

Back
Top Bottom