News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

'Sonic the Hedgehog' Movie Races to Paramount

Deadpool director Tim Miller is executive producing, while his longtime Blur Studio collaborator Jeff Fowler will make his feature directorial debut on the film. Also executive producing is Toby Ascher, while Dmitri Johnson and Dan Jevons will serve as co-producers.

Sonic the Hedgehog centers on Sonic and his friends, such as Tails and Knuckles, who run around collecting items and points as they attempt to foil the global domination plans of Doctor Eggman Robotnik. The game was first released by SEGA in 1991, with the character becoming one of the world’s biggest gaming icons. More than 360 million copies, including both packaged and digital games, have been sold on various platforms.

Paramount plans on making a movie that will blend live action and CGI animation as it brings Sonic to the big screen for the first time.

giphy.gif

Kate Winslet Joins ‘Avatar’ Universe For ‘Titanic’ Reunion With James Cameron

Kate Winslet and James Cameron have a little history. Two decades ago she starred in his global juggernaut Titanic, which was the top-grossing film of all time until Cameron’s Avatar came along in 2009. Now the two are reuniting for the first time since the Big Boat sailed — Winslet has signed on for a starring role in the ongoing Avatar adventure at Fox.

“Kate and I have been looking for something to do together for 20 years, since our collaboration on Titanic, which was one of the most rewarding of my career,” Cameron said. “I can’t wait to see her bring the character of Ronal to life.”

Production for all four planned Avatar sequels officially began on September 25 in Manhattan Beach, CA. The first film will be released on December 18, 2020. The second sequel will open on December 17, 2021, followed by Avatar 4 in December 20, 2024 and Avatar 5 on December 19, 2025.

cheap toys usually look underwhelming, the orange Neon Genesis Evangelion looking Jaeger with a sword looks like it's going to be pretty bada**

Are those movies good? They've always had me somewhat interested but I just never actually checked them out.

I really enjoyed the first 2. The second one, Scorch Trials was next level dope tho.

Better than the hunger games and insurgent series imo.

I can barely remember anything from the Maze Runner movies except for the running, the subpage chick, and Littlefinger.

Bobs Burgers movie in 2020...don't really know where to put this...

giphy.gif

20th Century Fox said today that it is making a feature film based on the Foxanimated series Bob’s Burgers and has set a July 17, 2020 release date.

“We’re thrilled to be invited to bring Bob’s Burgers to the big screen,” show creator Loren Bouchard said. “We know the movie has to scratch every itch the fans of the show have ever had, but it also has to work for all the good people who’ve never seen the show. We also know it has to fill every inch of the screen with the colors and the sounds and the ever so slightly greasy texture of the world of Bob’s – but most of all it has to take our characters on an epic adventure. In other words, it has to be the best movie ever made. But no pressure, right?!”

Last edited:
Maze Runner is cool, wouldn't say they are great or anything but they're fun to watch. been looking forward to the new one releasing

Back
Top Bottom