News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Son I would've swore Bright released months ago and I was just late on watching it.

I remember heavy coverage for it. Think even Joel Edgerton did a late night tv interview promoting it :lol:

Ryan Reynolds to Star in Pokemon Movie 'Detective Pikachu'

Pikachu is a species of Pokemon, while Detective Pikachu the character is a peculiar sort from the Pikachu set, a self-styled investigator who is good at finding things. Reynolds will play the titular Detective Pikachu.

It doesn't sound real. Ryan Reynolds. The guy who plays Deadpool. Is going to play a cute little Pikachu in a Sherlock hat. :lol:

I swear that could be an article for The Onion or an April Fool's Day joke.

Quentin Tarantino's STAR TREK Movie Will Be R-Rated; THE REVENANT's Mark L. Smith Frontrunner To Write

Following the recent news that Quentin Tarantino (Kill Bill, The Hateful Eight, Inglorious Basterds) was in talks to helm a Star Trek movie for Paramount Pictures Deadline has shared an intriguing update to their original story.

According to their sources, the movie is now officially a go, and The Revenant writer Mark L. Smith has emerged as frontrunner to pen the script. Plus, we should all prepare to boldy go on our first R-rated journey to the final frontier!

QT reportedly pitched Paramount and J.J. Abrams on the idea and they're on board - although why the rating is necessary for a Star Trek flick is anyone's guess.

I think language wise QT will be on a short leash.

In the 3 eras mostly covered in all of the series, curse words have been phased out. Only curse words used are in alien languages. Only recently in Star Trek: Discovery (which takes place like 10 years before the OG) has curse words been uttered I think.

It'll be great to see how this turns out.

I was just talking about my hopes for a QT sci-fi flick.

Yeah man those eyes are weird. They really gave her Anime Eyes but the rest of the robots look normal.

Battle_Angel_Alita_inside_english.jpg

They could have deviated and I bet most wouldn't care. Honestly, I never read or heard of the comic

Back
Top Bottom