News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

I'd probably still watch lol

*edit

Yea I watched the trailer 3x. Definitely watching it.

Last edited:
Star Wars didnt come out yet but I’ll go ahead and say the “The Shape of Water” was my favorite film this year

Beautiful film

Robin Hood
000269627hr.jpg
u know
i was waiting for the continuation of that ridley scott one
i actually liked it

I'm definitely watching Bright. I hope it meets the hype. One of the few netfix movies that has a billboard ad on the highway

Paramount Sets Release Dates For New G.I. JOE, MICRONAUTS And DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS Movies

According to THR, the studio has now set release dates for G.I. JOE (March 27, 2020),Micronauts (Oct. 16, 2020), Dungeons and Dragons (July 23, 2021), and an "untitled Hasbro event film" which will arrive on Oct. 1, 2021.

They got Sonny in Tomb Raider? Kinda cool. Wonder if he’s her live interest or just sidekick. Probably sidekick.

The only thing missing from that oceans 8 trailer is whoever the villain is asking his right hand man is if it says "Met" on their vault floor.

Maybe they'll make times square the Bellagio fountain scene in this one

also at 2:15, She's drinking in front of Danny's tombstone, so he dies in 2018

Last edited:
I don't think there's many Valiant heads on here. But for all 2 of us, Dinesh dropped a shot of X-O from the upcoming Ninjak web series. It looks better than I expected.

DRbyuq4U8AEzKOZ.jpg

looks like Forbes prematurely named Vin Diesel the highest grossing actor of 2017, this was published Dec 26:

Superheroes and jedis might appear to rule the box office, but action stars still pack a punch: Vin Diesel is this year's top-grossing actor with $1.6 billion in global ticketing receipts, thanks largely to the mammoth success of Fate of the Furious.

The eighth installment of the Diesel-fueled Fast and the Furious franchise became the second-best performer in the series, topping $1.2 billion at the global box office. Action flick xXx: The Return of Xander Cage boosted his tally.

Diesel edges co-star Dwayne Johnson (No. 2; $1.5 billion), for whom the Fate of the Furious' $1.2 billion global gross more than made up for the embarrassment of Baywatch, which managed a paltry $178 million worldwide. The Rock's final turn for the year in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle will continue to add to his total (the movie is still in release).

Well Jumanji just crossed $700m worldwide so Rocky is pretty much in the $2b+ now:

The Sony blockbuster added $83 million during its overseas weekend. The movie's foreign total is currently at $408 million and this puts its worldwide total at $701.7 million.

Jumanji was surprisingly enjoyable, not surprised at it's success. It's also set to gross higher than Homecoming domestically and maybe even worlwide:

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle has already opened everywhere except in Japan where it will open on April 6. Box office experts project the movie will finish well over $900 million at the worldwide box office with a chance at $1 billion.

Back
Top Bottom