News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Universal trying hard for another franchise.

Reminds me slightly of this one anime movie and parts of Sucker Punch.

Not in to it Peter.

^ don't see why they were so quick to shut down the dark universe.. but they were wayyy to giddy with that whole thing even announcing it

I mean they could have done promotional stuff and talk about how they want to build it and all that, but doing a logo and all that was a bit much

Maybe get 2 or 3 movies deep and still allow the ability to pivot if needed.. and you ain't trying throw that heavy pressure on those first couple movies with the expectations to kick off a whole thing

That universe was so funny to me. Especially with the fail of mummy.

I do want to to see werewolf, Dracula and Frankenstein done correctly.

People said Chinese people watched it. Maybe they should switch over to Chinese monsters.

Tom Cruise just has a lot more star power outside the US and that's why the Mummys BO came mainly internationally

Looks like I'll just be sticking to the books for Mortal Engines

That movie looks like it's missing something

They did Dracula already
I actually liked it
Yeah the Dracula movie they did I thought was really good. It was a cool different take on an origin story. I was looking forward to a part 2 but nothing ever happened.

Simon Kinberg And Star Jessica Chastain Reveal Their All-Female Spy Film "355"

Dc1UCgQWsAIVpK6.jpg:large

Dc1WwZkXcAMLfzS.jpg:large

Dc1RuXkVAAA0RUa.jpg

This is Fox Force Five. Let QT direct since it seems like Kill Bill Vol. 3 ain't happening

Yeah the Dracula movie they did I thought was really good. It was a cool different take on an origin story. I was looking forward to a part 2 but nothing ever happened.
Yeah I was interested in the whole ending but they scrapped that movie and acting like it never happened.

That universe was so funny to me. Especially with the fail of mummy.

I do want to to see werewolf, Dracula and Frankenstein done correctly.
I mean the Mummy literally only failed in America.

If the next movie is a hit and overseas are aware of the connection the Dark universe is back in business.

For now the Mummy may just be The Incredible Hulk.

They get the right actor to play the right character and they can be on a wave.

Plus RDJR's schedule is about to free up in a bit :nerd:

I really haven't watched a lot of her movies to be a big fan but watching that trailer just makes me miss Rooney Mara.

She just brought an edge and this kinda outcast loner emo loser punk vibe to the role.

Trailer was cool but seemed a bit like a knockoff.

Damn Matthew Vaughns got a busy schedule:

New KICK-***, HIT-GIRL And KINGSMAN Movies On The Way

Vaughn revealed to Empire that he's planning a new Kick-*** movie (most likely featuring Patience Lee under the mask), along with a solo Hit-Girl outing which will either focus on an older Mindy Macready, or flashback to her younger years growing up under the tutelage of Big Daddy.

But that's not all. In addition to another Kingsman movie which would cap-off the "Harry Hart-Eggsy relationship" trilogy, there's a spinoff titled Kingsman: The Great Game, an eight-hour TV show, and a Statesman film in the works.

^ need to know how many he'll be directing.. also both sequels were pretty bad

Yeah, looks like Vaughn isn't going to save DC with any of their properties any time soon.

I imagine he directs the 3rd installment of Kingsman, Hit-Girl sequel/prequel and the new Kick-***, and exec. produce the rest.

Back
Top Bottom