News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Like Spidey 1 steps up perfectly for Kraven. Rumors of a Giant Lizard reaches him so he heads to New York to hunt it only to find bigger and better prey, Spider-Man. Oh well If I want that movie I should have started writing 2 years ago
i thought the perfect setup would be Norman hiring him to capture Spidey because of the damage he and the lizard did to the Oscorp building.. Kraven finding out Spidey's secret identity and sells it to Norman... Enter Goblin

gwen-stacy-snaps-neck.jpeg

Yup! D.O.GS would happen at the end of TASM 3 if it was me with the subtle hints of MJ throughout TASM 2 and 3 ( just like in the comic) even her reveal would be stolen from there

Exclusive: Is Joseph Gordon-Levitt already set to play Batman in 'Justice League'? Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captur...-batman-in-justice-league#wiRri3OuRBeTT30j.99
tumblr_mbju2nF5Fo1ry72qjo1_400.gif

Was hoping they'd let Nolan's Bat be it's own thing.
It is it's own thing really. Levitt aint no real Batman anyway. I'm assuming if he takes the role it'll be as Bruce Wayne not John Blake or Robin.

I know for a fact if the Batman in the Justice League is not Bruce Wayne WB/DC will be planning another reboot within the year.

Last edited:
from the article
Now here's where things get interesting.  The more insistent the drumbeat has become, the more poking around I've been doing, and it's looking like we may see Gordon-Levitt in the suit earlier than that.  They're a long way from filming anything "Justice League" related, but they appear to be solidifying deals for Gordon-Levitt and, potentially, at least one other actor from the Nolan films to do… something.

So let's take what we know and speculate a little bit.  How crazy do you think fans would go if Superman were to take to the skies at the end of "Man Of Steel," finally ready to fully accept his role as mankind's most powerful protector, only to have the closing credits interrupted when something catches his attention and he swoops down out of that sky, landing on a rooftop where Jim Gordon stands next to the Bat-Signal, interrupting just as the new Batman arrives for a chat about Gotham's latest problem?

Pretty crazy, I'd wager.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying that will happen at the end of "Man Of Steel."  I'm just saying that Warner Bros. has been studying the way Marvel handled their build-up to "The Avengers," and once they've made the decision they've apparently made, why not start laying the groundwork as soon as possible?
Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captur...-batman-in-justice-league#8tKKHg3iVbtggmes.99

That suggestion sounds a bit lame as far as revealing a shared universe with Bats as the other guy to use. So I think they could do better than that.

If anything the two shouldn't even meet. After Supes saves the day and is flying in the sky they should switch to a radar screen with a blip on it and back out to show it's Bats in the cave tracing Superman's whereabouts holding a sliver of kryptonite in his hands.

Then again I'd rather a World's Finest movie way more than a JL one.

Anyway, I stand by what I said. The first JL movie and Batman is not even Bruce Wayne? So much FAIL. That's like if the Spidey reboot had Ben Reilly or May Parker as Spider-Man

Last edited:
I really wouldn't mind seeing JGL as Batman. Really looking forward to Superman.

That's what I mean. There are so many little issues with casting JGL. Does that mean he's Bruce Wayne now? Are they just gonna never show his face or say his name and have that be that? Is he John Blake? Then do they want Gary Oldman or Michael Caine back? Is this taking place in the near future then? Are they gonna refer to what Bane did to Gotham? Tidy up how TDKR ended in their universe? Or do they think it doesn't matter, because Marvel recasted Hulk?

I know it's a long way coming, but that just feels like a new level of come the **** on.

If I was them I'd just go with the trilogy only exists in the Nolanverse. JGL is Bruce Wayne, don't reference anything from the trilogy, at best allude to Batman's crime fighting career, nothing more nothing less. Everything in the JL movie would be new continuity.

I'm not sure what villain they'd be bringing over but for a JL movie I could only think Ra's Al Ghul and that'd be fine. Just act like he had a different altercation with Batman. Wouldn't mind Liam being back as him and him being in another movieverse wouldn't be a big thing, it'd be similar to Jackman as Wolverine (who I think should be Wolverine until he drastically ages). Them other dudes like Scarecrow, Talia, and Bane would be lame. Two Face would be a surprise but out of place unless this JL movie's villains are the Legion of Doom and even that's a stretch.

Long rumored, director Bryan Singer has now confirmed that the upcoming X-Men: Days of Future Past will mix cast members from his X-Men and X2 with those from Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class. Taking to Twitter, Singer reports that Ian McKellen and Sir Patrick Stewart are set to reprise their roles as Magneto and Professor X with Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy returning to play younger versions of the same characters.

Singer goes on say that Nicolas Hoult will be back as Beast and Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique. His original tweets read as follows:

Bryan Singer
[emoji]10004[/emoji]@BryanSinger I'd like to officially welcome back James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender, & Nicholas Hoult to #XMEN for #DaysOfFuturePast
27 Nov 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

Bryan Singer
[emoji]10004[/emoji]@BryanSinger Thrilled to announce @ianmckellen118 & @SirPatStew are joining the cast of #XMEN #DaysOfFuturePast #magneto #professorX More to come...
27 Nov 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

Scheduled for release on July 18, 2014, X-Men: Days of Future Past boasts a script by Simon Kinberg and is said to be inspired Chris Claremont and John Byrne's comic book storyline that ran in Uncanny X-Men #141 and 142 back in 1981. "Days of Future Past" introduced the idea of an alternate future for Marvel's mutants that grew out of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants killing an important senator, leading to a future where all mutants are hunted by Sentinels.

Although not yet officially listed, Singer's "more to come" is likely to also include Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. In addition to playing a key role in the comic book version of the story, Wolverine has appeared in every live-action X-Men film to date and will star in his second solo adventure with the July 26 release The Wolverine.

^Pacific Rim better deliver. I got high hopes for it.

Any still images of the Kaiju in the video?

Last edited:
Pacific RIm has been in the works for years and has been hyped for a long time. It should deliver in spades.

Marvel gets big names ready as casting for Guardians of the Galaxy gets under way - http://wp.me/p2CCWq-2o6

Who are the main villains for these guys?
They generally deal with galactic threats so there's alien races like the Kree (probably won't be used could show up though), Shi'ar (probably won't be used), Skrulls (probably won't be used), Badoon, Dire Wraiths, Brood, Phalanx (probably won't be used), then individuals/groups like Magus, Thanos, Ultron (probably won't be used), Elders of the Universe, Annihlius and his Annihilation wave (probably won't be used), Beyonder/Kosmos/Maker, Maelstrom, Death (kinda/indirectly), Oblivion, Universal Church of Truth, bunch of alt versions from the Cancerverse, and w/e other aliens they could make up as villains.

They'd be best to make this movie in a Star Wars/Star Trek sort of way and not strictly a superhero team movie. There'll be a bad guy and what not but to me there's a trilogy in this franchise.

Last edited:
Looking good. I'm looking forward to seeing all these anticipated trailers when The Hobbit premieres.

Chronicle star Dane DeHaan cast as Harry Osborn in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, was also in Lawless.

Good young actor. He's really excited for the role per histwitter

Back
Top Bottom