News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

Fantastic Four reboot officially gets March 6th, 2015 release date - The Wolverine and X-Men: Days of Future Past going 3D.

Jamie as Electro can't possibly be worse than the Lizard or Topher as Eddie Brock/Venom.
exactly how i'm feeling. dudes a great actor and all but
mean.gif
just can't stomach the idea of dude playing electro.
If he can act, whats the problem??

nerd.gif
I think he's trying to go along with the point of them getting a big name just for the sake of getting a big name.

And Lizard was portrayed well imo. Topher Grace as Venom wasn't a problem either. It was how the character was written. You could have easily bulked up Venom with CGI. Sony dropped the ball.

Oblivion is more appealing cuz of Morgan Freeman. He'll totally make me be on the side of the left for dead humans as opposed to whoever will show up in After Earth that come in to conflict with Will and son.

After Earth looks :pimp:, but M.Night misfired on his last couple projects.

Oblivion looks :pimp:. I wish they didn't give so much away in the trailer.

So Tom Cruise is Wall-E now? :lol: I agree though, that trailer didn't need to give so much away.

And After Earth feels like Enemy Mine mashed with Avatar.

Add on Gravity, Star Trek 2, Pacific Rim and Elysium...next year should be nice for sci-fi. :smokin

It's a nice trailer, but Zach Snyder's good at those.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Last edited:
Pretty disappointed with the trailer actually. It wasnt cut that great and the dude doing the narration in the beginning sounded like a joke, like a bad anime dub. The cgi on the robots and monsters were pretty weak, hope it looks better on release.

The music for the trailer was pretty weak too, all I remember is the inception-horn ripoff sounding cue.

Expected better

Last edited:
wasnt bad, Guillermo Del Toro has never let me down, love that dude.....Idris is that dude too, so underrated.

Back
Top Bottom