News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

so whats up with gi joe movie? did they really re shoot so that duke survives in this movie?

so whats up with gi joe movie? did they really re shoot so that duke survives in this movie?

Not sure but I think they just reshoot so that he didn't die (coma so there's a chance he comes back for the 3rd film) or at least not die so quickly. I don't think they could have reshot the whole film to include him but I could be wrong. Plus the Rock was pretty much filming F&F movie through the year so he couldn't have been on those reshoots and he is the main character in the film.

Not sure but I think they just reshoot so that he didn't die (coma so there's a chance he comes back for the 3rd film) or at least not die so quickly. I don't think they could have reshot the whole film to include him but I could be wrong. Plus the Rock was pretty much filming F&F movie through the year so he couldn't have been on those reshoots and he is the main character in the film.

thx for the info props

[h1]The Captain America sequel has found its female lead[/h1]

It's Emily VanCamp.

As an Alison Brie fan, I'm quite disappointed. Emilia Clarke and Jessica Brown Findlay would have also been great.

Speaking of AB, you guys see this PS? Pretty cool, IMO

Last edited:
Indeed I did.

And I also saw the Amber Heard as Thor PS

There's also a Sandra Bullock as Iron Man, but let's not ruin a good thing.

So the rumor going around is that they're planning to do the Planet Hulk storyline and then eventually following that up with World War Hulk in Avengers 3. If all this comes to fruition....just give Marvel the crown right now

[h1]The Captain America sequel has found its female lead[/h1]

It's Emily VanCamp.

As an Alison Brie fan, I'm quite disappointed. Emilia Clarke and Jessica Brown Findlay would have also been great.
I thought it was good given her portrayal in Revenge. Didn't know Alison was in the running, heard other names but not her, not sure she could've pulled off the roll as Sharon Carter and you know I love me some Alison Brie.

She'd fit as The Wasp though or even a She-Hulk before the transformation.

On a side note, Amber Heard is exactly who they should've got in Thor to begin with. Love me some Natalie Portman as well but we know Marvel/Disney aint trying to pay all these star actors to be side characters especially when they may not even be in the movie long. Not to mention the whole Terrance Howard/Don Cheadle thing (which was great regardless)

It just hit me the other day that John Slattery is Howard Stark in Iron Man 2 but it's a completely different guy in Cap's movie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom