News On Future Films Based on Comics/Paranormal/Sci-Fi

^
Halo needs to get on the ball

they need to get with the makers of avatar

Venom in TASM2?

It's the third day of production on director Marc Webb's sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man and he just tweeted a new behind-the-scenes photo that shows off a metallic locker with the message Day 3. #happybirthday.

silverlocker.jpg

While there's still no proof one way or the other, we have a potential explanation for Webb's #happybirthday hashtag. As longtime Marvel readers might recall, the first full appearance of Venom was in "The Amazing Spider-Man" #299. Although the cover is dated April 1988, the book, like all Marvel comics, hit the stands two months earlier. That means that this month, February, 2013 is actually the 25th anniversary of the brain-eating symbiote.

venom-locker.jpg

Good to see there were other Young Justice fans in here. Besides Clone Wars and Thundercats which is also cancelled, it was one of the best programs on the network. The creator knew there was a chance the show would be canceled so there's a possibility we get an actual ending with Superman and everyone else returning in time for the Reach invasion.

CN is banking on the familiar to be a success, but many aren't keen on Teen Titans Go and Beware the Batman.
:smh: THUNDERCATS TOO BRO?
cartoon network were on the right path putting these shows instead of that bs they been had on for years now :smh:. They bring back Toonami they brought in young justice/thundercats. And they cancel the two shows :smh:. They shoulda just moved young justice to toonami like folks have said .
That batman cartoon looks wack. They needa either remake the 90s batman cartoons or batman beyond.

Last edited:
Anybody can be Venom in theory and I think Harry was Venom in one of the Spidey cartoons or the Ultimate comics but I'm not sure what to do with Harry honestly. The dynamic works best as best friend of Peter Parker with a father that's the Green Goblin, then you can work in future stories with plots like Spidey framed for killing Osborne, Osborne revealed to be the Green Goblin, Harry succumbing to drugs and snapping, Harry takes up his father's mantle but ultimately fails and dies. Other than stories like that meh.

To me it doesn't make sense to make Eddie Brock Venom in a movie unless you're gonna really do his character right and tell his story. You'd basically have to make him the main villain. If you half *** it as we've seen (wasn't even half in SM2 tbh, more like a nickle and dime) it'll come out terrible and ppl will keep thinking the idea of it sucks. I'd love to see some sort of Sin-Eater/alien symbiote plot come together for a movie but to me that'd be best done as a trilogy in itself (black suit spidey, venom, and finally carnage).

Anybody can be Venom in theory and I think Harry was Venom in one of the Spidey cartoons or the Ultimate comics but I'm not sure what to do with Harry honestly. The dynamic works best as best friend of Peter Parker with a father that's the Green Goblin, then you can work in future stories with plots like Spidey framed for killing Osborne, Osborne revealed to be the Green Goblin, Harry succumbing to drugs and snapping, Harry takes up his father's mantle but ultimately fails and dies. Other than stories like that meh.

To me it doesn't make sense to make Eddie Brock Venom in a movie unless you're gonna really do his character right and tell his story. You'd basically have to make him the main villain. If you half *** it as we've seen (wasn't even half in SM2 tbh, more like a nickle and dime) it'll come out terrible and ppl will keep thinking the idea of it sucks. I'd love to see some sort of Sin-Eater/alien symbiote plot come together for a movie but to me that'd be best done as a trilogy in itself (black suit spidey, venom, and finally carnage).

I do think it was Harry in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon

Good to see there were other Young Justice fans in here. Besides Clone Wars and Thundercats which is also cancelled, it was one of the best programs on the network. The creator knew there was a chance the show would be canceled so there's a possibility we get an actual ending with Superman and everyone else returning in time for the Reach invasion.

CN is banking on the familiar to be a success, but many aren't keen on Teen Titans Go and Beware the Batman.
:smh: THUNDERCATS TOO BRO?
cartoon network were on the right path putting these shows instead of that bs they been had on for years now :smh:. They bring back Toonami they brought in young justice/thundercats. And they cancel the two shows :smh:. They shoulda just moved young justice to toonami like folks have said .
That batman cartoon looks wack. They needa either remake the 90s batman cartoons or batman beyond.

They shouldn't have cancelled Young Justice :smh:

Can Harry Osborne be Venom? Venom can essentially be anybody?

Or Flash Thompson, he is the current Venom and he was already on the first one.

Flash Thompson? Was in Amazing Spiderman? Which character was he?
Flash Thompson? He was just some HS kid that picked on Peter. Played basketball and whatnot

Peter and him became cool towards the middle of the movie though, when Uncle Ben dies he tried to be make peace with Peter. It might be reaching but there could be a good continuation there with Flash graduating and going to the army in the sequel and comeback in the 3rd film as Venom?

Justice League Movie Going Back To The Drawing Board? Recent Script Called “Terrible”

I'm gonna not knee-jerk react to this cuz plenty of movies get scripts completely rewritten even the Avengers did and there weren't rumors of how terrible the initial ones were. I just hope that like with Marvel not only is the director helping a bit to make the script better but DC's best writers are involved with the process of making the best possible movie.

Justice League Movie Going Back To The Drawing Board? Recent Script Called “Terrible”

I'm gonna not knee-jerk react to this cuz plenty of movies get scripts completely rewritten even the Avengers did and there weren't rumors of how terrible the initial ones were. I just hope that like with Marvel not only is the director helping a bit to make the script better but DC's best writers are involved with the process of making the best possible movie.
I think its still going to suck, but I hope Im wrong

Here's Marvel penning out Phase 3 of movies while currently filming multiple Phase 2 movies, and DC still trying to write one movie with maybe one lead up movie coming. (MOS).

Epic failure on DC's part.

The Justice League movie was a knee jerk reaction to the Avengers. DC and Warner weren't serious about a full on flick until Marvel put there's on the silver screen. Does anyone remember any chatter about a movie before Avengers came out? They haven't been fully committed to the JL movie and its been pretty apparent so far.

Last edited:
The Justice League movie was a knee jerk reaction to the Avengers. DC and Warner weren't serious about a full on flick until Marvel put there's on the silver screen. Does anyone remember any chatter about a movie before Avengers came out? They haven't been fully committed to the JL movie and its been pretty apparent so far.

They actually had been talking about it for a while. At least as far back as when JLU was on TV becuase they were talking about Common as GL. After Superman Returns fell flat it died down until after the Avengers success.

Back
Top Bottom