NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
No snitching huh... Aka a lil bug went in his ear and he will be compensated

U gotta choose your battles wisely tho Clifford... Professional fighters can't even whoop on this man. I'm 150% sure frail 5'7 tip can't whoop Floyd. He was better off arguing and confusing him with his forced outta context large words

Lol yall do realize that street fighting and professional boxing is two completely different things. No rules in street fighting.

Anyways, :lol: at 50 Cent. Check his last video post...

http://instagram.com/50cent#

Agreed with you, but floyd has a HUGE advantage here. For things like power, precision, time of reaction, endurance at taking shots, etc.

Wtf at 50 :lol:

Last edited:
Lol yall do realize that street fighting and professional boxing is two completely different things. No rules in street fighting.

Oh, well in that case...

NOPE.

Professional boxers can't even land a punch on Floyd from 1 ft. away. Da hell is some rapping ****** with grey lungs gonna do with "no rules".
laugh.gif

Gucci been waiting on his seasonal cell mate

just show the security camera footage it's a fat burger they must have cameras. Somebody better leak it

woulda been funny as hell if ti ran up talkin crazy & floyd just knocked him smooth the **** out :lol:

& this ***** 50 cent a fool :rofl:

Agreed with you, but floyd has a HUGE advantage here. For things like power, precision, time of reaction, endurance at taking shots, etc.

Wtf at 50 :lol:

T.I. would be asleep before he raised his hands. Absolutely no chance.....

T.I. betrer sit down somewhere. Figting alongaide the Game, tryan check Apollo, and now this. Floyd will wash T.I. in a heads up

50 got those blue Jays and posted up with Jude Law he is for sure winning. But regarding this T.I. and Floyd thing, R.I.P to Floyd...

Def not staged. Floyd tryna get a bball team, he cant be in situatins like this.

Seems to me its internel beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom