NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of lames in here :stoneface: Y'all probably let somebody call y'all baby mama/wife a ***** because he can whoop y'all (or y'all think he can)
IMG

:lol: Dudes saying TIP is a ****** when Floyd is only 5'8150 himself.

I'm not saying TIP would beat Floyd but I wouldn't make it sound so simple like some of you are making it when it comes to street fighting.

bro, no just no.....

There's nothing TI could do to Floyd, in any setting.

Bunch of lames in here :stoneface: Y'all probably let somebody call y'all baby mama/wife a ***** because he can whoop y'all (or y'all think he can)http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/989201/width/200/height/400[/IMG[/quote]

That's what I'm getting from some of these posts lol

Tip will only "win" in this situation if (a) he steals on Floyd, such as during the middle of a conversation or blind sides him or (b) he's got hair triggers on deck across the street.

If it's money is ready for a fight, no way ti gets a good punch in. Mayweather will slide him two quick ones and it's game over.

Lol if you say so dude

:lol: You dudes a dime a dozen, "man streets is different bro, this ain't the ring bro".

:rofl:

Lace up some leathers and get in the ring bro, then you'll see what a boxer is capable of. Maybe you'll come to respect the full scope of their abilities. Their head-movement, their footwork, their ability to counter-punch, their hand eye coordination, their reflexes, their hand-speed and power, their ability to land pinpoint shots, their ability to feint, their ability to set up punches, their ability to decide whether or not they want to hit you with a punch that'll render you unconscious (one to the jaw) or one that'll simply throw your equilibrium (one to your temple) out of whack, etc...

:rofl: you kiddos.

Last edited:
Honestly, Floyd was right but, Tiny needs to know her place and who her man is. Can't be out here being a groupie making TIP look bad.

If I'm TIP I'd want to fight him too for talking crazy but home girl definitely needs to get checked.

Tip will only "win" in this situation if (a) he steals on Floyd, such as during the middle of a conversation or blind sides him or (b) he's got hair triggers on deck across the street.

If it's money is ready for a fight, no way ti gets a good punch in. Mayweather will slide him two quick ones and it's game over.

Exactly my point.

If they square up man to man then of course TIP will get washed but how many times does that actually happen in real life?

Most "real" fights are sloppy and unorganized as hell... :lol:

Honestly, Floyd was right but, Tiny needs to know her place and who her man is. Can't be out here being a groupie making TIP look bad.

If I'm TIP I'd want to fight him too for talking crazy but home girl definitely needs to get checked.

Of course

The rule is always defend in public, check in private

PBF
smokin.gif

Clifford would get washed.  "Control your *****."  TMT!

Last edited:
Bunch of lames in here :stoneface: Y'all probably let somebody call y'all baby mama/wife a ***** because he can whoop y'all (or y'all think he can)http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/989201/width/200/height/400[/IMG[/quote]

Just wondering...you'll fight anybody that calls your woman out of her name?

Do you have kids and/or a career?....Just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom