NEWS T.I. VS. FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS ON VEGAS STRIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
- We've obtained video of the brawl ... you can see what appears to be a chair flying across the crowded restaurant. At the end of the clip, a bodyguard walks Floyd through the chaos and into a car.

Cops tell us the guy who was injured was "slashed" and was a Fatburger employee.

T.I. took a swing at Floyd Mayweather Jr. and it caused a chair-tossing brawl in the Fatburger on the Vegas Strip early Sunday morning ... TMZ has learned.

According to several witnesses ... Floyd was eating inside the restaurant when T.I. walked up and started jawing at Floyd.

It's unclear what caused the beef, but we're told T.I. swung at Floyd ... their giant bodyguards jumped in to separate them ... and then the all out melee began.

Las Vegas PD arrived just as Floyd was leaving and we're told T.I. was already gone.

Police confirm one guy suffered a minor injury during the fight, but he refused treatment and did not want to cooperate with investigating officers. In other words ... no snitching.

A rep for T.I. had no comment about the fight.

Less than a month ago, T.I. and Game were in the middle of a near riot with LAPD officers outside Supperclub.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2014/05/25/floyd-mayweather-ti-fight-stabbing-las-vegas-strip-fatburger

I heard TIP old lady was popping off at the mouth earlier and Floyd put her in her place. TIP then came to defend her honor, when will he learn he can't snitch his way outta this one smh.

Police confirm one guy suffered a minor injury during the fight, but he refused treatment and did not want to cooperate with investigating officers. In other words ... no snitching.

good idea

floyd would send them goons on dude

edit: that video was terrible

Last edited:
How is it even possible nowadays that a video is that low quality? Even if your phone is ancient, it can record better than that.

Last edited:
How is it even possible nowadays that a video is that low quality? Even if your phone is ancient, it can record better than that.

lol thats what i mean

nah that mustve been an ancient phone or some pre paid cheap pos, whos video camera looks like that lol?

Wait, where is the Fatburger on the strip? Is that new?

Also, T.I. doesn't want it with Money at all

It is directly across from the City Center, north of MGM (near those small shops with the t-shirts and other souvenirs). It is not new, it has been there for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom