Next gen iPhone Casing and innards revealed. Vol: Are you the iPhone 5?

For the past 4 years apple has released a new iphone once a year every year in the month of June.
lol how are ppl surprised that a new one is coming out again

For the past 4 years apple has released a new iphone once a year every year in the month of June.
lol how are ppl surprised that a new one is coming out again

anything less than 1) 4G capability and 2) dual processor (I can confirm BlackBerry since I got an insider, I believe HTC,Samsung has them in production already) is a fail.

...which is most likely to happen
tired.gif

anything less than 1) 4G capability and 2) dual processor (I can confirm BlackBerry since I got an insider, I believe HTC,Samsung has them in production already) is a fail.

...which is most likely to happen
tired.gif

the 2 things I hate

-When people start makign verizon iPhone speculations
-When people call the iPhone4 the "4G"

I work at apple, and people ask about verizon every damn day. I hate those questions
And when others come in asking for an "iPhone 4g" I give them the stoneface. I'm like "C'mon mo +##@*@$, there's clearly no G in the title, nor box, NOR ANY OF THE COMMERCIALS".
Stop calling that !!@# the iPhone 4G like its got 4G coverage. 

the 2 things I hate

I work at apple, and people ask about verizon every damn day. I hate those questions
And when others come in asking for an "iPhone 4g" I give them the stoneface. I'm like "C'mon mo +##@*@$, there's clearly no G in the title, nor box, NOR ANY OF THE COMMERCIALS".

Originally Posted by hella handsome

the 2 things I hate

i dont like those two things either.
laugh.gif

i just lost my second iphone4 this month, went to buy my third, found out the regular price is $700 for the 32gb
roll.gif

these things aint cheap. they do everything people want them to do every year a new one comes out. its going to keep getting better m better.

4 years now and no solid competition.

REST IN PEACE TO THE COMPETITION

the 2 things I hate

i dont like those two things either.
laugh.gif

i just lost my second iphone4 this month, went to buy my third, found out the regular price is $700 for the 32gb
roll.gif

these things aint cheap. they do everything people want them to do every year a new one comes out. its going to keep getting better m better.

4 years now and no solid competition.

REST IN PEACE TO THE COMPETITION

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

i hate being a 3gs holder- Everyone already has a 4g! And then when I have the 4gs everyones gonna be getting the 5G! And when I get the 5Gs everyones gonna get the 6g.....................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why would you upgrade to the 4 when everyone would have the 5? That's not logical. Skip the damn 4 and get whatever is current.

I've got the 3GS, paid a %#$! load for it, but it came unlocked from Apple so I can take it anywhere in the world and put it on any network
pimp.gif
it'll do me until the thing dies.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

i hate being a 3gs holder- Everyone already has a 4g! And then when I have the 4gs everyones gonna be getting the 5G! And when I get the 5Gs everyones gonna get the 6g.....................

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why would you upgrade to the 4 when everyone would have the 5? That's not logical. Skip the damn 4 and get whatever is current.

I've got the 3GS, paid a %#$! load for it, but it came unlocked from Apple so I can take it anywhere in the world and put it on any network
pimp.gif
it'll do me until the thing dies.

the 2 things I hate

laugh.gif
It's not that serious guy.

the 2 things I hate

laugh.gif

i have a feelin it'll be like the 3GS, not worth upgrading from the 4, but worth it if in you'r ein the market for a phone. not enough change to make current 4 holders throw any money around.

i have a feelin it'll be like the 3GS, not worth upgrading from the 4, but worth it if in you'r ein the market for a phone. not enough change to make current 4 holders throw any money around.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

the 2 things I hate

laugh.gif
My dude, it is when you're selling them everyday 
laugh.gif

It's become a pet peeve. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

the 2 things I hate

laugh.gif
My dude, it is when you're selling them everyday 
laugh.gif

It's become a pet peeve. 
ohwell.gif

My contract is up in February and I still have the old 3G
ohwell.gif
. I am having trouble deciding if I still want to stay with the iPhones or switch to a blackberry. 

My contract is up in February and I still have the old 3G
ohwell.gif
. I am having trouble deciding if I still want to stay with the iPhones or switch to a blackberry. 

Back
Top Bottom