Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

Man what kind of ******** are they trying to pull with Killer Instinct? 8 characters?

Why not just make a real game with everything for retail?
m$ is seeing how far they can push the sales of these types of "games."

Does anyone know if I can check my Pre-Orders (gamestop) online?

I can't find anything through google, a lot of IDKs. Figured someone here would know. I know all my stuff is just about paid off, was just curious where things were at. Thanks.
Don't think so my friend.. your best bet is to go in store where you preordered and ask

Spark and PvZ over Forza?

Riiiiiight.
I'd to it ..

I'd take a Forza Horizon sequel over Forza 5 tbh .. I'm not a huge sim guy.
so forza 5 is not a "sequel" to horizon?

tired.gif

driving sim games are boring as hell.

Last edited:
These are the games available Day 1 on XBox One

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
Battlefield 4
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Crimson Dragon
Dead Rising 3
FIFA 14
Fighter Within
Forza Motorsport 5
Just Dance 2014
Killer Instinct
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Lococycle
Madden NFL 25
NBA 2K14
NBA Live 14
Need for Speed: Rivals
Peggle 2
Powerstar Golf
Ryse: Son of Rome
Skylanders: Swap Force
Watch Dogs
Zoo Tycoon
Zumba Fitness: World Party

I can understand how you wouldn't be a fan of driving games if you're not into cars, but I think that's the point.

I had Horizon for a month before I sold it and went back to F4.

Only 8 characters, wow.

Remember the heat Marvel 3 got for being rushed and that had 36 + 2 dlc characters at launch.

They should have done it like Tekken Revolution since they're using the F2p model.

If this works...
Project Spark, the games-creation toolkit for Xbox One and PC, drew a lot of attention at E3 for a deep feature set. That includes all kinds of motion capture, using the Kinect 2.0 sensor. You can mo-cap in your own living room.

Team Dakota, Project Spark's makers, told a Gamescom audience today that full-body motion capture, facial motion capture, and audio capture with some editing and modulation options, will all be available when Project Spark's beta begins at the end of October for Windows 8 and in January for Xbox One.

Any videos of the new Kinect being used to play non gimmicky (Kinect sports, fit, etc) games. I want to see what they're doing with it. I've Seen a few things with general youtube searches but I'm sure you guys can find better.
Heres a demo using  a generic FPS game, bad lag for the shield but the visor view and missle lock seemed pretty quick, if they can make the lean motion not so pronounced it could really be helpful.

Thanks. Kinect is going to be the goods come 2015, thats how long i think its gonna take for large scale integration with "feature titles"
So the top 3 X1 games are looking like Titanfall, Spark and this right here...

PvZ is a must have
Man I love PVZ. Just saw that theres a new one for phones out or was that a dream?

I like sim racing games, I just suck at them. It makes it harder to play them when you suck

m.joystiq.com/2013/08/20/wal-mart-opening-up-pre-orders-for-xbox-one-and-ps4-on-august-24/

Anybody that needs to pre order, walmart will let you pre order and let you pay/hold it for you till december.

Copping the Xbox 1 now after seeing the list.

Also on killer instinct and their cast I'm cool with it who really plays with riptor and maya just have the orginal cast minus the dinosaur and add tusk the og game only had 11 fighters anyway

Mad Catz Announces First Xbox One-Specific Racing Wheel
Force Feedback Wheel features a pair of motors and a fully adjustable Pedal Set.
by Justin Rubio AUGUST 21, 2013

Got your eye on Forza Motorsport 5? Mad Catz has been working the game's development team to deliver the company's new Force Feedback Racing Wheel, the first of its kind built specifically for the Xbox One.

View media item 548260
The racing wheel features suede leather grips, Force Feedback motors, and a removable aluminum wheel face. A customizable Pedal Set is also included, which can be used to adjust spring resistance as well as the gas and brake pedals' height and spacing.

Pricing and availability for Mad Catz' Force Feedback Racing Wheel have yet to be announced, but you can expect to see it launch around the same time as the Xbox One this holiday season.

^that game actually looks cool.

Hopefully the dev's slogan is:

"beat your friends in the game, then beat them up in real life when someone "accidentally" jabs your eye."

Back
Top Bottom