Next Gen Xbox Reveal Confirmed for May 21

Xbox One Launch Titles

Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
Battlefield 4 (DICE, Electronic Arts)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
Crimson Dragon (Grounding/Land Ho!, Microsoft Studios)
Dead Rising 3 (Capcom Vancouver, Microsoft)
FIFA 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
Fighter Within (AMA Ltd., Ubisoft)
Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios)
Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft)
Killer Instinct (Double Helix, Microsoft Studios)
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)
Lococycle (Twisted Pixel, Microsoft Studios)
Madden NFL 25 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
NBA LIVE 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games, Electronic Arts)
Peggle 2 (Popcap, Electronic Arts)
Powerstar Golf (Zoe Mode, Microsoft Studios)
Ryse: Son of Rome (Crytek, Microsoft Studios)
Skylanders: Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)
Watch Dogs (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
Zoo Tycoon (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios)
Zumba Fitness: World Party (Zoë Mode, Majesco)

Since Call Of Duty is what I spend 80% of my gaming time playing, I'm very pleased with the news about dedicated servers.

Just hoping 2k will be doing the same.

The only way I can see the Kinect advancing is if they stop make 100% Kinect games and start adding Kinect usage into regular games.

That vid posted earlier in here with the guy playing the FPS game was a perfect example of this. Most of the game required the use of the controller but extra movements and stuff used the Kinect.

Definitely some great games at launch. The variety is nice too. You almost have something for everyone (minus a solid RPG).

When they say dedicated servers does that mean no more host advantage and everyone is playing at a same speed/rate? Sorry im a noob at this technology stuff.

Anyone know if Best Buy/Wal-Mart/Gamestop employees get discounts on the console? I need a connect ASAP.

When they say dedicated servers does that mean no more host advantage and everyone is playing at a same speed/rate? Sorry im a noob at this technology stuff.

Anyone know if Best Buy/Wal-Mart/Gamestop employees get discounts on the console? I need a connect ASAP.

Nope, Host migration is gone but lag can still be present. Lag is a result of that persons horrible internet, but unlike P2P that person wont host because the server is taking care of it. Geographic location also plays a roll in this. Depending were the servers are you might have a high ping(lag). I live in New York if i join a sever around me i get 10ms of lag not bad, but if i join a server in L.A because im with a party of friends they might have 10ms of lag, but i will have 50ms. It might not sound like a whole lot but it makes a difference.

Outside of 4 or 5 games on each side it really is.
laugh.gif
 but.. but..
laugh.gif

Killer Concerns With Killer Instinct

Have fun getting shafted with Micro Transactions and half assed games like this and Titanfall that are incomplete games with the no single player mode.

View media item 550083

TitanFall does look damn good, though. At the end of the day, you'd have BF4, COD:G (and if you're buyin both systems) Killzone's SP.

It'd be nice if they lopped of 10-20 bucks from the retail of TitanFall due to it missing SP, but Im not holding my breathe.

incomplete games with the no single player mode.
games with longetivity focus more and more on it's online functionality.

So IDK how a game can be called "incomplete" when a majority of people who play or buy said game are going to be playing it for months because of it's online rather than it's single player.

single player nowadays is just an add on.

Last edited:
Killer Concerns With Killer Instinct

Have fun getting shafted with Micro Transactions and half assed games like this and Titanfall that are incomplete games with the no single player mode.

View media item 550083

Like I've said this killer instinct **** is a joke. :smh:

Yooooo Shut the **** up. You post nothing but trash

You by far have beat Boost as the worst fanboy on here

Titanfall has been blowing people away left and right

No one complains when a single game doesn't have multi, or when people joke "who plays BF's campaign", bet you weren't calling MAG a rip off. So zip it

And KI is $20, how the hell is that getting ripped off. You have played none of these games, so you can quit ridin for your boo Kaz so hard

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why are you mad???

Fanboy? Actually if you look at my post you will see that I said Titanfall looks great. Especially the footage they showed this week.

So what is it? The fact that I think the killer instinct **** is a scam?

A couple months ago I got Tekken revolution totally free. With online play. A single player and something like 10 free characters. Only gripe is the tokens but if your not trash and actually win you will never have to buy them.

With that experience I'm sorry this KI **** is a joke.

Never said anything bad about Titanfall at one point I said I think Destiny will be better but that remains to be seen.

Your the fanboy homie. I give my unbiased opinion. I'm not screaming Knack is Great. Or Killzone is dope because I honestly don't plan to play those games. I'm going straight 3rd party on release day.

And yes I'm getting ps4 first but that just until M$ gets their **** together. And starts telling the truth and stops trying to hide it. Because Fromm point of view that's exactly what's going on. Everytime someone comes out and talks about the advantages (no matter how little they are) they get to retracting **** because M$ gets butthurt.

You let them sell you dreams. And I'll continue to see things for what they are.

Back
Top Bottom