Next Song to blow. 3mil views in less than a week..... YBN Nahmir

you guys complain about mumble rap...hes not mumblin

you guys complain that they dont rhyme.....hes rhyming

you guys complain cause they repeat the same words in most songs like gucci gang.....he didnt even have a hook

you guys complain that all the songs are fire hooks with wack lyrics......he aint even use a hook

you guys complain that they aint spittin no more......im sorry but yall oldheads (im 29 btw) .......and are literally just doing a monkey see/monkey do

this song and this flow and rhymes drop in 2003 and its the hardest **** ever and everyones avy.........

they hated on our dipset and eminem growing up.....now the oldhead dorks are listening to eminem and camrons mixtapes at 50 years old and hating on the youngins

just understand that most people reach an age where its "cool" to use the whole "oh im older, oh back in my day"......get the F over it and realize that every generation talks ish about the following generation, in every decade, in every genre.

stop hating, YBN music slappin rn especially almightjay "chopsticks"

dorks, no wonder you guys freak out and start reppin when ive had to post/prove the girls i be taking home. open your mind and stop thinking you or your generation is the best or only one to do it right, embrace change and creativity. this kid sounds NOTHING like the other kids. diplomatic immunity in 2017 would be in the trash can. Yes i remember the times, i remember the moments, lets not forget WEEZY is and was the goat. but progress and enjoy/embrace. there is a reason it sells and ends up being posted on a messageboard for you to hate on. yall need a blunt, one of these kids mixtapes and a 20 year old baddie asap.

you guys complain about mumble rap...hes not mumblin

you guys complain that they dont rhyme.....hes rhyming

you guys complain cause they repeat the same words in most songs like gucci gang.....he didnt even have a hook

you guys complain that all the songs are fire hooks with wack lyrics......he aint even use a hook

you guys complain that they aint spittin no more......im sorry but yall oldheads (im 29 btw) .......and are literally just doing a monkey see/monkey do

this song and this flow and rhymes drop in 2003 and its the hardest **** ever and everyones avy.........

they hated on our dipset and eminem growing up.....now the oldhead dorks are listening to eminem and camrons mixtapes at 50 years old and hating on the youngins

just understand that most people reach an age where its "cool" to use the whole "oh im older, oh back in my day"......get the F over it and realize that every generation talks ish about the following generation, in every decade, in every genre.

stop hating, YBN music slappin rn especially almightjay "chopsticks"

dorks, no wonder you guys freak out and start reppin when ive had to post/prove the girls i be taking home. open your mind and stop thinking you or your generation is the best or only one to do it right, embrace change and creativity. this kid sounds NOTHING like the other kids. diplomatic immunity in 2017 would be in the trash can. Yes i remember the times, i remember the moments, lets not forget WEEZY is and was the goat. but progress and enjoy/embrace. there is a reason it sells and ends up being posted on a messageboard for you to hate on. yall need a blunt, one of these kids mixtapes and a 20 year old baddie asap.

You were doing so well.

Im not even gonna take your opinion seriously if you listen to a guy that wears a dress..

Lil ***** serves his purpose, ignant trunk turn up music. Genre of rap been around forever, y'all gotta learn to separate and stop comparing everything to the real core hip hop we know.

Dude is going an interesting route, you can tell bruh stan Mozzy and wanna be from the Bay/Cali bad as **** talking about “bouncing out”, SOB feat, etc

It’s kinda a semi unique lane tho like I don’t think dudes have really thought about the prospect of a SoundCloud type _ making Mobb Music w Cole Bennett videos :lol: :smh:

If some young dudes thirsty to press a _ line pop up it’s gonna be ugly tho

yeah i dont get why he going that street route when he know its on him and not in him lol. especially with verification of that that is digitally documented with this ***** being a former GTA voice YouTuber or whatever you wanna call it lol. Someone gonna cave this lil ***** chest in for clout points.

But I guess ****** dont got nothing else to rap about.

Rockstar Games needs to give in and start a label, they'd make money again with this type of ish

that no hook song knocks though

Back
Top Bottom