Next Weekend 3/3/2018 x Jordan 13 Retro Hyper Royal.

13s.jpg

Last edited:
From what I hear and read, not too many locations will get them. We shall see though. Here in Dallas they will sell because we are #cowboysnation.

From what I hear and read, not too many locations will get them. We shall see though. Here in Dallas they will sell because we are #cowboysnation.

FTL, Champs and FA launch locators show these being available at tons of stores. How much stock each store gets is another question though.

FTL, Champs and FA launch locators show these being available at tons of stores. How much stock each store gets is another question though.
I agree, they are dropping at a few stores ..... just don’t know qty. I still think they will sit at other states but like i said, cowboys nation is ready for these lol

I have no idea how well these will sell or what production numbers will be....
But this is going to be the best aj13 retro cw to everreleased to the public imho, I hope they're using leftover HOF materials.
The rays (sadly ill prob never own) and the q54 are my favorites currently.
If they make these with quality materials and decent craftsmanship, I can see these being sought after like the wheats were many years after they dropped

I have no idea how well these will sell or what production numbers will be....
But this is going to be the best aj13 retro cw to everreleased to the public imho,

The Flints, Black Cats, BRED, True/Blue Grey and Original Retro Grey toes would love to have a word with you

The Flints, Black Cats, BRED, True/Blue Grey and Original Retro Grey toes would love to have a word with you
RETRO colorway. Not OG colorway aka flints and black/Red “bred”. Black/Red, white/Black are the best in the game period by my standards. Then flints, then black/white, then white/Red.

I speak in great lengths all the time to the ones you mentioned also, black cats are behind altitudes and won’t hold a candle to these, not sure what the true/blue grey you are referring to and original grey toes are one of my top 10 favorites (and I’m in the minority).

I have multiples of everything you mentioned btw. Surprised you didn’t drop wheats and neutral greys at me, but it’s all just opinion and preference anyways.

These are far from bad, but I'll pass for retail.

He Got Games are only 13s I'd pay retail for this year that I now is coming out.

no reserve for me . nike hasnt given me a reserve in a while. hopefully they reserve me the shadows.

If gold toes and bred toes restocked, these will as well. Regardless, these are moving faster than I expected. Certainly has that UNC 6 vibe

The UNC 6 was only available at my local HoH stores unlike these which appear to be at all foot lockers.

I haven’t check my local mall to see if they are selling well but looks online they are doing so.

Back
Top Bottom