Next Weekend 3/3/2018 x Jordan 13 Retro Hyper Royal.

No it’s not

considering altitudes were da incumbent hype/favorite shoe goin in of course you can see how da roles have apparently switched.

altitudes sold out in 2005 & 2010 respectively.

these hyper royals were looking like Motorsports all da way till da very end....till they weren't.

even now people are begrudgingly lookin for em now because they dried up faster than most anticipated (me i wasn't gonna cop em till way later ala motorsports)..da colorway isn't particularly remarkable, they're pallette swapped white/red Chicagos...

first time i ever seen em was that Photoshop Jordan pic on his return to da wizards that was posted early, then on Q-rich.

considering altitudes were da incumbent hype/favorite shoe goin in of course you can see how da roles have apparently switched.

altitudes sold out in 2005 & 2010 respectively.

these hyper royals were looking like Motorsports all da way till da very end....till they weren't.

even now people are begrudgingly lookin for em now because they dried up faster than most anticipated (me i wasn't gonna cop em till way later ala motorsports)..da colorway isn't particularly remarkable, they're pallette swapped white/red Chicagos...

first time i ever seen em was that Photoshop Jordan pic on his return to da wizards that was posted early, then on Q-rich.
It’s not surprising when you know the numbers. It’s not rocket science at that point.

It’s not surprising when you know the numbers. It’s not rocket science at that point.

da vaaaaaast majority of people weren't aware that supply would be outstripped by demand due to lower runs...not everyone follows da minutiae of sneaker news like we do...

i suspect da US will get a few restocks from da E.U like it usually does thou later in da year, as well as random FSR drops...

da vaaaaaast majority of people weren't aware that supply would be outstripped by demand due to lower runs...not everyone follows da minutiae of sneaker news like we do...

i suspect da US will get a few restocks from da E.U like it usually does thou later in da year, as well as random FSR drops...
I’m not talking about da vast majority of da people.
Dudes were in here posting numbers on da blue pair trying to warn people that they were limited. Da NT folks just kept saying “naw... they gonna sit” and now they are shocked.

Dudes were in here posting numbers on da blue pair trying to warn people that they were limited. Da NT folks just kept saying “naw... they gonna sit” and now they are shocked.
I'm glad I secured my pair on release day. I sure as heck wasn't risking it by waiting on a disco.
The Shoe Palace at the mall didn't get any pairs. Footaction was sold out by noon, but thankfully Champs had inventory.
Copped, without hesitation.

I'm glad I secured my pair on release day. I sure as heck wasn't risking it by waiting on a disco.
The Shoe Palace at the mall didn't get any pairs. Footaction was sold out by noon, but thankfully Champs had inventory.
Copped, without hesitation.
i was gonna wait till discount to cop. then i was like naww let me not risk it. so i ordered it from nike so just incase it goes on discount i could return it.

I’m not talking about da vast majority of da people.

guess they seen too many blue Jordans doing just that..seeing was believing lol.

guess they seen too many blue Jordans doing just that..seeing was believing lol.
:lol: I also wonder if the vibrant blue is a hit with the public. I was hoping the blue 5s would hit deep discount like the red pair but I feel like they sold better than those around here.
I personally really dig a vibrant, non ashy blue.

3B2EC72E-5DC2-40BE-9E9D-C14B0A96A462.jpeg
Blue is pretty close.

Here we go. I walked into my local HoH today and seen these at the window. I rushed to the store and asked if my size was still left. They said one size 9 left after a restock yesterday of 12 pairs. Initial drop on Saturday they sold out.

The last sizes left was 10.5 and I think a 12.

I used my $15 off coupon so I grabbed out the door for exactly $190 after tax.

I hope bigj505 is proud. Lol

5ADC7383-949A-4336-A52D-D6041E6A2410.jpeg

Here we go. I walked into my local HoH today and seen these at the window. I rushed to the store and asked if my size was still left. They said one size 9 left after a restock yesterday of 12 pairs. Initial drop on Saturday they sold out.

nice. people should check their local HoH then since yours received a restock of these yesterday maybe others did too recently. I cant wait for my east bay restock pair to come in tomorrow.

:nthat:

I received my shoes from SNKRS on Wednesday March 7th. I was debating on whether or not to place an order on release day but glad I did as these seemed to sell out quick and I really wanted these since they were first announced. I also went to the mall on release day and Finishline had size 9, 10, and 10.5 left( I wear a size 9 but I had already ordered online). I was surprised they still had any left as online seemed to sell out quick. However, Foot Locker in the same mall said they sold out. They will go well with my Chicago Cubs gear.

Back
Top Bottom