Next Weekend 3/3/2018 x Jordan 13 Retro Hyper Royal.

The UNC 6 was only available at my local HoH stores unlike these which appear to be at all foot lockers.

I haven’t check my local mall to see if they are selling well but looks online they are doing so.
I didn’t go to all the malls in my area but the small FTL and champs near me got 12-16 pairs total. Usually the larger stores get 4x-5x that many.

You’re right about the unc 6s though, I grabbed from 290sqm site for 160. I just remembered they sold out unexpectedly. Certainly not the same as today as far as availability and allotment. Just the shock that was felt by most.

I was lucky enough to find a size 10 yesterday (Sunday) morning on the snkrs app. Status says in process. Shouldn't they have shipped by now ??? Hope it doesn't get cancelled.

Went to my local foot locker (Non-HoH) and they said they were sold out in normal sizes. I think only 14 and up left. They didn’t get many but surprised they’re gone.

My chances to cop on the low have gotten harder.

Surprising these moved as fast...whatever, onto the next I guess. I was flying and too drunk to remember the release this weekend

Copped a second pair of royals and those wheats off Eastbay. Been on the fence about the wheats but 128 shipped and taxed is not too shabby.

Copped a second pair of royals and those wheats off Eastbay. Been on the fence about the wheats but 128 shipped and taxed is not too shabby.
I can’t get down with the wheats. Saw them in person sitting at the outlet and put them right back down.

I can’t get down with the wheats. Saw them in person sitting at the outlet and put them right back down.

To each their own haha. Plan on wearing them with lighter colored jeans and just a hoodie.

Yeah. These are pretty much sold out at my local foot locker and foot action. I don’t think shoe palace even got them in?

So much for getting them at a discount.

Last edited:

da synthetic materials on da back is jarring...

i think da lesson you can chalk up here with these is Nike kept da majority of allocation of this sneaker and weened da rest of sneaker outlets thin....

da synthetic materials on da back is jarring...

i think da lesson you can chalk up here with these is Nike kept da majority of allocation of this sneaker and weened da rest of sneaker outlets thin....
Yea the back area was a big “huh” when I healed them out. Like why

Sales are near retail after tax on stockX especially if you have the new account coupon

Thanks but I’ll look around locally to see if there’s some out there left. I only went to a couple stores and they were sold out. I’ll go to a couple more and see what’s up with thier stock.

I went to two local foot locker today. Both non-HoH and no luck. All sold out.

One employee did tell me they didn’t get a lot in. Regardless of quantity, they are sold out at those stores.

I don’t think boutiques like undftd even had them for sale.

Back
Top Bottom