Nexus One VS iPhone 3GS.....VOL ? *Kanye Shrug*

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Wow......seen this while reviewing the N1

http://www.google.com/sup...&hl=en&start=920

indifferent.gif

You have to keep in mind that people who often have technological problems don't know jack about technology. The type that will have Kazaa on their computer and wonder why they have viruses.

No phone is without it's fault. And when it's mass produced, that fault is bound to be exposed eventually, be it hardware or otherwise.

If you have too many processes running (the nexus one won't put a cap on the amount of processes,) the phone will start acting up, just like a computer.

If you treat your device how it was meant to be treated, it's highly unlikely you'll ever have a problem with it.

Originally Posted by STOPIT5

software issues with 3g, should be fixed soon i hear.

already were. an OTA update came last week.

multitouch was added and 3g was fixed.

To all who own the nexus one is texting fast and easy like using a sidekick.let me know because ive been wanting to copp this phone since it release.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

To all who own the nexus one is texting fast and easy like using a sidekick.let me know because ive been wanting to copp this phone since it release.
its touch screen, so it takes a while to get used to it.

but with autocomplete its just as fast.

I still have the throwback 1st gen iphone because there's no point in upgrading when I'll still have EDGE..

It's better quality than that cheap plastic 3g anyways..

Now I've been eyeballing that Nexus..3g would be so nice..and it looks like a great phone overall.

A jailbroken iphone on tmo is fun for a little while, but that EDGE is getting really old. [I've had 2 1st gens for the past 2.5 or so years).

I'd go with the Nexus until Tmo officially gets the iphone on 3G.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I still have the throwback 1st gen iphone because there's no point in upgrading when I'll still have EDGE..

Now I've been eyeballing that Nexus..3g would be so nice..and it looks like a great phone overall.

A jailbroken iphone on tmo is fun for a little while, but that EDGE is getting really old. [I've had 2 1st gens for the past 2.5 or so years).

pimp.gif

I miss that iphone, im still mad i sold mines for cheap too.

pimp.gif
Rooted N1 the right apps > jailbroken iphone.

*shrug.* my 3g started to become more consistent. It doesn't really matter though, I have wifi wherever I go.
pimp.gif

I have a jailbroken 1st generation iphone and I've been contemplating on getting this ever since it dropped. My bro has this phone and I was messing round with this the other week and was actually pretty impressed.  I love the GPS on this is, and was told only 2 phones out there that have this type of feature.  The touch screen isn't as responsive as the iphone but it is very close compared to all the other phones.  The camera is alot better than the crappy iphone; I think it has flash and video as well.  $179.99 if you extend your Tmobile contract to 2 years, which isn't really too bad.

My PC itunes don't even recognize my iphone anymore so I've been leaning more to getting it. 

Originally Posted by solematic j21

pimp.gif

I'm really debating selling mine..I randomly mentioned it in the iphone thread and somebody was willing to trade a 3g plus cash on top.

soltheman .. im not sure what N1 or rooted apps are but I must say any app in the appstore is making me stay put..

NBA League pass..$40..free.. $99 TomTom ..free etc.
smh.gif
  I'm spoiled off this hack
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif

I'm really debating selling mine..I randomly mentioned it in the iphone thread and somebody was willing to trade a 3g plus cash on top.

soltheman .. im not sure what N1 or rooted apps are but I must say any app in the appstore is making me stay put..

smh.gif
ohwell.gif
Rooted is like jailbroken

pimp.gif

smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Rooting is the Android equivalent of jailbreaking.

And what's a TomTom, Google Maps does it for free...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

pimp.gif

smh.gif
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
Voice Navigation? Im sorry but unless you can show me how the android app store compares to the iphone app store i will never be sold. The apps for the iphone are crazy. GTA, TomTom, plus the underground AND mainstream community is so large how can you compete with the iphone right now.

pimp.gif
Rooted N1 the right apps > jailbroken iphone.
So your saying android marketplace > app store.

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you think that, you are highly misinformed.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

pimp.gif

smh.gif
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
Voice Navigation? Im sorry but unless you can show me how the android app store compares to the iphone app store i will never be sold. The apps for the iphone are crazy. GTA, TomTom, plus the underground AND mainstream community is so large how can you compete with the iphone right now.
Yeah. Google Maps comes stock with turn-by-turn directions. And while the apps for iPhone are still better, the hardware for the N-1 is leaps and bounds beyond the iPhone. Its only a matter of time before developers move over to the N-1 where they'll have much more freedom in what they can do. (Especially since Android is open source.)

The community isn't as large as the iPhone's, but the contribution of the community to Android is unproportionally skewed in our favor.

Plus, it's easy as hell to hack an iPhone. At least it's a little bit of a challenge with a N1.
roll.gif

@23MichaelJordan45
Yeah, the app store is better...for now.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom